Two-bedroom Trullo with Pool for rent in Apulia (Puglia).
|PRICES||€ 1950-3803/week | See below for Seasonal Rates|
If you are looking for a typical Apulian house with a little modern touch in the interiors, then this might be the right option for your Trullo holiday in Puglia. Set amidst the old olive trees, this restored trullo combines an artistically appealing and hands-on design with subtle touches of modernism to make a desirable Mediterranean living. This restored villa is in the region of Puglia – particularly the Salento area. It is well-known for its blue skies, sun baked dry stone walls and ancient hobbit like trulli (conical roofs) as well as golden olive oil and melt-in-the mouth burrata cheese. This Apulian house offers a lovely view over the stunning landscape of in Puglia and is short distance away from the village of San Michele Salentino (1 km away). The house comes with all necessary features such as a Pool, Garden, barbecue area, as well as a beautiful fireplace that will make the ambience warmer and comfortable in the colder periods. This estate is surrounded by beautiful olive groves and is peacefully located in the countryside. The house, fenced by a wall offering total privacy, has a well-groomed nice garden with Mediterranean bushes and a private swimming-pool. The property includes a main building with a veranda, perfect for al fresco dining and a smaller outbuilding (trullo) by the pool. The interiors are bright and tastefully furnished in a typical local style.
Distances: San Michele Salentino with general stores: 1 km; Ostuni: 13 km; Beaches approx. 15 km; Brindisi 30 km, Fasano 45 km, Alberobello (renowned for its charming trulli) 48 km.
- Beach Holidays: The Salento area boasts one of the best beaches in Southern Italy and the whole Mediterranean.
- Culture and Art: the Villa is conveniently located in the heart of Salento, near beautiful white cities of Ostuni, Lecce and their unique architectural styles.
- Culinary Experiences: The Apulian cuisine is one of the less known abroad, but one of the tastiest for the Italians: do not miss a visit to a olive oil farm. Apulian Olive oil is the best in Italy. Or try a cooking class. Seafood and fish-based dishes are also a speciality in the Apulian cuisine.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
- MAIN BUILDING – GROUND FLOOR: living-room (small LCD television, air conditioning) with fireplace, dining area and kitchen (oven, dishwasher).
- Large covered veranda with garden furniture and barbecue.
- Large, well-groomed garden with private swimming-pool;
- Accessible by comfortable stairs, open-air shower (warm water) by the pool, additional open-air shower (cold water only) on the back of the main building, barbecue.
- MAIN BUILDING – GROUND FLOOR: 1 Large bedroom (air conditioning) with 2 double beds partially separated by a mid-height wall. Bathroom with bathtub and hand shower.
- POOL HOUSE: 1 double bedroom (air conditioning) with bathroom and shower.
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: San Michele Salentino, Brindisi, Italy.
- POOL: 10 x 3 m – depth 1,8 m. Open from 1st June to 30th September
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa. A Maid Service is available at extra cost (please see below in inclusions)
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa. The Villa has a kitchen available for guests.
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi
- ENTERTAINMENT: Television
- TRANSPORT: Free Parking within the premises.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Laundry (washing-machine), fireplace, heating.
|2019||Low Season||Easter Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|PER WEEK||1,950 €||3,051 €||2,451 €||3,051 €||3,803 €|
|PER NIGHT||279 €||436 €||350 €||N/A||N/A|
|MIN STAY||3 nights||3 nights||3 nights||7 nights||7 nights|
Low Season: Jan 05, 2019 – Apr 20, 2019 | Oct 12, 2019 – Dec 21, 2019
Easter Season: 20th – 27th April 2019
Shoulder Season: Apr 27, 2019 – Jun 01, 2019 | Sep 28, 2019 – Oct 12, 2019
High Season: Jun 01, 2019 – Jun 29, 2019 | Aug 31, 2019 – Sep 28, 2019 | Dec 21, 2019 – Dec 28, 2019
Peak Season: Jun 29, 2019 – Aug 31, 2019 | Dec 28, 2019 – Jan 04, 2020 (rates per night available for this period, at 543 EUR / Min. 3 nights booking).
Included in the rental price: WiFi.
Not included in the rental price and to be paid on the spot:
- Final Cleaning (COMPULSORY): 150.00€
- Maid service (ON REQUEST): 10.00€ per hour
- Refundable security deposit in cash (mandatory): 700.00€
- Heating: according to consumption
Check in day: Low and Shoulder Seasons: Any day. High and Peak Season: Saturday.
Our official Prices for Villas in Italy are in Euros. Other Currencies are listed for Reference Only.
- Check In5:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests6
- Min Stay3 nights and more (depending on season)
- Cleaning Fee$150EUR
- Cancellation Fee$Read Terms and Conditions
- Security Deposit$700EUR
- Air Conditioning
- Maid service
- Private Pool