Fully catered Luxury villa in Kefalonia Greece.
Sleeps: 8 to 10 guests – 4 to 5 Bedrooms – Chef/Cook & Maid Service Included
|WEEKLY RATES||From EUR – €4,000 to €11,811/week, depending on the numbers|
This 4 bedroomed Trapezaki Luxury villa in Kefalonia Greece is a rural treat on the captivating Greek islands. If you are dreaming rustic stone walls, terracotta tile roofs with pretty gardens, large outdoor Tuscan-style swimming pools Combined with charming traditional Greek architecture, then look no further. The villa is very popular with guests looking to relax and recharge in the countryside. It’s even got a helicopter landing area, and the nearest bakery, taverna and shops are all within walking distance.
The Villa is surrounded by a vast olive tree estate, perfect for those who seek utmost tranquillity and privacy, and close to the sandy beach of Trapezaki. This charming Luxury villa in Kefalonia offers the best of both worlds – quiet seclusion, yet easy links to discover more of what this breath-taking island has to offer. Inside, the beautifully furnished rooms offer contemporary comfort to complement the classic yet stylish feel, with plenty of luxurious extras – think finest quality linen, hairdryer and toiletries, as well as air conditioning throughout, which gives a pretty good indication of just how seriously comfort is taken here.
The large villa is spread out over three sumptuous floors and can comfortably sleep between 8 and 10 guests. Creamy pristine interiors and well-kept outdoor spaces make for a most relaxing hideout. The stone-paved pool terrace includes soft grassy spots – perfect for children to play or for you to lay with your holiday read – and several loungers are lining the pool for finding your prime sun spot. The garden also boasts an alfresco dining area, more sink-into seating and a barbeque, and is surrounded by flowers, plants and trees for a ‘Secret Garden’ style escape.
Kefalonia is a beautiful island in the Ionian Islands, west of mainland Greece. It’s renowned for its sandy coves and dry, rugged landscapes. Its capital, Argostoli, is built on a hillside overlooking a narrow harbour and its coastline is made up of limestone cliffs, bays and short strips of soft white sand. With its sparkling azure waters, dazzling beaches and deep emerald green mountains, the large Greek island is a popular holiday destination for families, friends and couples alike. Nearest Airport: Kefalonia International Airport (10km), Nearest Village: Poriarata-Mousata (Walking distance). Nearest Town/City: Argostolion (12km).
- DIVE, SNORKEL & BEACHES: The nearest beach to the villa is Trapezaki – a beautiful stretch of coastline 15km southeast of Argostoli and 2km from Lourdata village. The 5km long beach has shallower and clear waters that are perfect for swimming or snorkelling, and there are opportunities for you to rent small self-driven boats or take part in water sports like sea kayaking and paddle boats. There are also plenty of beautiful underground lakes and caves around the island for you to discover by boat trips or scuba diving excursions. Kefalonia known not only for its beaches but the stunning landscapes and tasty Greek food, the island attracts and enchants thousands of visitors. Colourful bays, enchanting villages, white dazzling sand, exciting activities, mysterious caves, and lively atmosphere create an exotic paradise in the middle of the Ionian sea. Scuba diving is highly popular in Kefalonia, due to the rocky coastline and the safe waters.
- CULTURE, HISTORY & AROUND: The villa is within a short 15-minute drive of Argostoli. There you can stroll through the markets and pick up unique souvenirs, watch the fishermen bring in their catch at the harbour or pay a visit to the Corgialenios Historical and Cultural Museum, where there’s an extensive library of rare books. For lunch or dinner, there’s a central square, lined with plenty of local cafés, bars and restaurants. For picking up your own produce, there are also plenty of supermarkets, bakeries and shops nearby.
- OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: For day trips, you could drive an-hour from Argostoli to the picturesque port of Fiskardo. There you’ll find charming 18th-century buildings, alongside popular fish restaurants and boutiques. Kefalonia is a short distance from Ithaca, another Greek island in the Ionian Sea. There’s a daily ferry that departs from the port of Sami in Kefalonia. You can also hop on a boat to see the nearby islands of Meganisi, Scorpio and Lefkas, and stop off at pristine beaches for swimming. If you like Caves, then this would be interesting, quite a few Important and fascinating caves to discover on the island of Cephalonia, to name a few, Melissani Cave and Drogarati Cave. Located nearby Sami, it is not surprising that Melissani Cave has a story tied to the ancient acropolis. Around the blue lake found within the cave, which illuminates dazzlingly each day at specific times, archaeologists have discovered pots and boat fragments that link into a myth concerning the nymph, Melissanthi. On the other hand, Drogarati Cave is a work of natural wonder, offering astounding views of rock formations in a constantly changing environment. The awe-inspiring and breathtaking views draw many people to take a trip to Myrtos Beach and stay until the vibrant sunsets that augment the amazing views here. Known worldwide as one of the best beaches in Greece and on the planet, on the whole, Myrtos offers both the blue seas of the Mediterranean and the verdant hills of Cephalonia in one.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
There are 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, and it can accommodate up to 10 people. The 5th double bedroom with en suite bathroom is on request, if required, at an additional cost.
INDOOR LIVING: Small living room area | Large drawing room/dining area leading onto a terrace | Fully equipped country-style kitchen, dining area.
- Swimming pool (13x5m)
- Outside sitting & dining area
- Large patio & garden area
- Covered terrace
- BBQ portable
- Helicopter landing
Lower Level: One twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Ground Floor: 1 Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, access to a terrace | 1 Double bedroom | Family bathroom
First Floor: Master bedroom, king-size bed with a large private balcony | 1 Twin bedroom with balcony. Bathroom with mosaic shower
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Mousata is a village in the municipal unit of Leivatho on the island of Cephalonia, Greece
- STAFF: Fully Catered, a cook -shopping charged as extra
- SWIMMING POOL: Private Pool
- HEATING: No – AIR-CON – Yes
- DINING: Fully Catered, a cook/shopping charged as extra (See below on Extras)
- COMMUNICATION: Internet
- ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite TV
- ENTERTAINMENT (NEARBY): Beach nearby, Walk to Beach, Walk to Village
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: All bookings for Summer 2019 include complimentary return transfers from Kefalonia airport
RATES PER WEEK (EUROS)
Prices based on an occupancy of 08-10 people:
|*WEEKLY PRICES||From EUR – €4,000 to €11,811/week, depending on the numbers|
Special offers & Discounts applicable at the time of the booking – please ask at the time of enquiry.
- The official prices for Villas in Greece are in EURO (€). Other Currencies are listed for reference only. If payments are required in other currencies, every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the days exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing. Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
- All prices published in PLV’s marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur.We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the Booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
Special terms and conditions that supersede our standard terms and conditions
If you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, you must notify PLV in writing as soon as possible. PLV shall make every attempt to meet your request but cannot guarantee compliance with such requests.
Modifications to the booking form are only valid if they are made in writing, and if they are signed by you and us, or when we have inputted amendments into the booking form. You hereby agree to indemnify PLV/the owner for any reasonable expenses incurred in making an amendment.
Should you wish to cancel your booking for whatever reason, this should also be made in writing and charges will be levied as follows:
(i) if cancelled more than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the deposit payment will be forfeited (unless the deposit is paid by credit card in which case the deposit will be refunded in full if cancellation is received within 24 hours of payment being taken); and
(ii) if cancelled less than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the full booking price will be forfeited and 100% of the booking shall be due and payable to PLV.
We strongly advise that every client take out suitable holiday insurance for the duration of their stay, including cancellation insurance to limit your cancellation risk and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
INCLUSIONS AND EXTRAS
- Energy costs included in the rental price
- Linen and towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included in the rental price
- Tax: Included in the rental price
- WiFI connection included
EXTRAS (ON REQUEST)
- Maid Service Included
- Fully Catered
- Food delivered /catering
- Local day-trips or tours
- Car and scooter hiring, Yacht (small S/Y or M/Y) chartering
- Airport transfers
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Security deposit: €1000
- No smoking inside the villa
- An additional fee of €180 per week is paid locally upon arrival to the cook, to cover the shopping service (her car petrol and extra hours)
- The changeover day is Saturday.
- Check In10:00 AM
- Check Out3:00 PM
- Max Guests10 guests
- Min Stay7 nights
- Cleaning Fee$Included
- Cancellation Fee$See terms and conditions
- Security Deposit$EUR 1000
- Fully Catered
- Maid service
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV