Luxury Beachfront Castle in Tuscany, Italy
|PRICES||10,000-13,000 EUR/week | See below for Seasonal Rates|
|BEACH||Direct access to the sea|
For those castle lovers who seek for breathtakingly stunning castle holiday in Italy, this castle near Livorno could just be the dream castle by sea. Talamone Castle in Tuscany, Italy is any dreamers’ fairy tale castle, which opens straight to the sea, and not to forget the view of Tuscan coastline and islands from the terrace is remarkable. It captures Porto S. Stefano and the hills of Mount Argentario; Talamone, with its charming walled town; the hills of the Uccellina Natural Park; as well as the islands of Giannutri, Giglio and Montecristo, a famous marine park.
The castle comes with modern comforts and a fireplace, which makes the villa ideal for winter holidays too. There are only a handful of castles with a private pool and to find Talamone Villa in Tuscany, you just have get a little luckier. The villa is superb for family and friends where you have a garden in mind for barbecues. In May 2008 some sequences of the latest James-Bond movie “Quantum of Solace” with Daniel Craig (James Bond) and Giancarlo Giannini (Matis) by Marc Forster were shot in this beautiful villa.
This tower is wonderfully located in the South of Tuscany, on the Gulf of Talamone. The tower is only a few meters from the seaside and has direct access to a coastline area (cliffs). Distances: Talamone with all kinds of shops 1 km away, Grosseto 25 km, Argentario 25 km away, Siena 100 km away, Rome 150 km, Florence 170 km, Pisa 80 km away.
- Beach Holidays: the castle has a direct beach access and it is near some of the most beautiful beaches in Tuscany, such as Giglio Island and Argentario.
- Nature lovers: some of the most beautiful marine parks are located in this part of Tuscany.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Ground floor: entrance, dining-room with fireplace, kitchen (oven, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster);
1st floor: large and bright living-room with fireplace providing air-conditioning, dining area with wonderful views over the coastline and access to a beautiful furnished terrace. This area of the villa provides air-conditioning.
An outbuilding comprising a living-room, 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (air-conditioning provided) is available upon request (prices on demand). This outbuilding can be rented only together with the main property.
- Panoramic pool and are ideal to relax and enjoy the beautiful surrounding landscape.
- GROUND FLOOR: double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bathtub, double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower,double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bathtub and shower
- 1ST FLOOR OF THE TOWER: double bedroom with fireplace and access, via a wooden staircase, to a room with a small bathroom with shower, wardrobe and access to a small terrace.
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Talamone, Province of Grosseto, Italy.
- POOL: Private swimming pool (6 x 4 metres)
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa.
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa. There is a kitchen with oven, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster.
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi
- ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite TV, DVD Reader.
- FOR FAMILIES: Suitable for families with children.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Barbecue available, Heating, Access to the seaside with solarium area (shared), terrace furnished with tables and chairs ideal for al-fresco dining, Washing Machine, Mosquito Nets.
|2019||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|PER WEEK||10,000 €||N/A||13,000 €||N/A|
|PER NIGHT||1,700 €||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MIN STAY||3 nights||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
Low Season: Jan 05, 2019 – Jun 22, 2019 | Aug 31, 2019 – Dec 14, 2019
High Season: Jun 22, 2019 – Aug 31, 2019 | Dec 15, 2019 – Jan 04, 2020
Included in the rental price: Final Cleaning, Electricity, Internet Wifi, Air conditioning, Pool Towels
Extra services included in the rental prices: daily cleaning (4 hours a day) 6 days a week (Sunday excluded), linen and towels change twice a week (on Wednesdays and Saturdays), electricity charges, assistance for the organisation of guided tours, transfers services, horse-back riding, visits of the most important wine cellars of the area (Bolgheri where the renowned Sassicaia and Ornellaia wines are produced), boat tours to the beautiful Giannutri and Giglio islands.
Extra services to be paid on site: extra maid service available by arrangement at € 25,- / per hour.
Not included in the rental price and to be paid on the spot:
- Refundable security deposit in cash (mandatory): 1,500 €
- Heating: according to consumption
Local Tax: not required.
Usual check in day: Any day during Low and Shoulder Season. Saturday during High Season.
Our official Prices for Villas in Italy are in Euros. Other Currencies are listed for Reference Only.
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests8
- Min Stay3 nights and more (depending on season)
- Cancellation Fee$Read Terms and Conditions
- Security Deposit$1500EUR
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Maid service
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Self-Catering Villa