St-Martin-De-Belleville chalet to Rent
Sleeps: 10 guests – 5 Bedrooms
Request for Special offers & Discounts at the time of the booking.
Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people: (discounted rates available for 6 to 8 Guests)
|*WEEKLY PRICES||From EURO – €11,223 – €27,864 – Weekly|
St-Martin-De-Belleville chalet to Rent in France is a boutique chalet located in the beautiful village of St Martin de Belleville, with access to the largest ski area in the world – Les 3 Vallees.
A stunning property catering for up to 10 people, St-Martin-De-Belleville chalet to Rent is the definition of luxury but at the same time makes you feel very much at home!
Completed in 2013, the St-Martin-De-Belleville chalet is virtually new, but has a totally traditional feel with all the modern amenities, including an indoor pool!
Children love staying at St-Martin-De-Belleville chalet, and so do their parents. We’re always looking for ways to make your holiday and your children’s as happy and hassle-free as possible.
Good news! For a little extra, this property can be booked as a Vill’otel
Hang on… what is that?
It’s the perfect combo of the privacy of your own, You can now rent St-Martin-De-Belleville chalet with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.
What can be arranged?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras for all the details or just ask us.
St-Martin-De-Belleville chalet to Rent is conveniently located in the world’s famous “3 valleys” ski area, in the beautiful village of Saint Martin de Belleville, right below the main square and the church. The Chalet has breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and is only 200m from the ski lift, which connects effortlessly to the 600km long ski circuit.
Nearest Airport(s): Chambery (100 km). Nearest Train Station: Moutiers Salin Brides Les Bains (16-20 Km), Nearest Town is St Martin de Belleville (less than 1 km), Nearest Town/City: Meribel 12.8 km, Nearest Restaurant, Bar/Pub, (less than 1 km), Nearest Piste (less than 1 km).
A tiny, pretty and unique farming village, it sits at the entrance to the enormous Les 3 Vallées, the largest ski area in the world. Although being linked to the incredible Three Valleys ski areas, St. Martin is well-known for having kept its authentic Savoyard character. As well as stylish chalets and 4x4s, So don’t be surprised to see farm trucks and tractors – in summertime the pistes are lush pastures for the local cow population. The 03 valleys is simply massive, with an incredible amount of terrain, St Martin sits in the same valley as Val Thorens, Europe’s highest ski resort, with absolute snow slopes are always visible, and speedy lifts connect you effortlessly to Méribel and Courchevel. You can ski from your luxury chalet in Méribel, Courchevel or St Martin de Belleville on one lift pass, making it the largest ski/snowboard area in the world with over 600 km of slopes and most comprehensive ski lift system. If that sounds like what you’re after, get in touch with us.
Options of list pass: 1 lift, 2 lifts, Three Valleys 1 day and Three Valleys 6 days – (Please check for Prices here)
Picturesque St Martin de Belleville is the gateway to the Trois Vallées ski system, and what you might call the quiet little brother of the famous ski family. Not much goes on at this resort except for high-quality snow sports, and that’s just the way we like it. St Martin remains an old Savoyard village with a majestic church tower at its centre and more locals than tourists. Its charm lies in small-scale excellence and a well-kept sense that you are not staying at a ski resort but in an old alpine community. Life here is slow-paced, relaxed and quintessentially French.
BEST THINGS TO DO FOR SKIERS AND NON SKIERS IN THREE VALLEYS, ST. MARTIN DE BELLEVILLE
SKIERS: This family resort is excellent for beginner and intermediate skiers (and snowboarders too). Across the 78 slopes, the best runs are long, rolling, and just the right degree of challenging. In the winters you are pretty much guaranteed good snow coverage due to the close proximity to Val Thorens, but because of the relatively low altitude of St Martin village, you might want to rethink a late-season even though pistes stay open until April.
Sailing down the slopes of St Martin de Belleville you’ll get familiar with some seriously attractive views and gorgeous wooded landscapes. Overall there are 1448 metres of downhill skiing available and on top of that you can, of course, gain access to the rest of the Three Valleys system. There is a beginner’s pass which includes the lifts by the resort and makes the experience more affordable if you’re part of a mixed-ability group who definitely want to ski the Three Valleys and base yourself in St Martin.
The Three Valleys are the best for extent and variety for intermediate ability skiers and boarders. The main lift connection from the village rises in two stages to Tougnette (2434m) on the long ridge that separates the Belleville Valley from Meribel’s central valley, from here you can ski down to Meribel or Mottaret on one side, or to Les Menuires or just back to St Martin on the other. Most skiers, head onward (after all once you reach the valley again at anywhere but your starting point, you’re only another lift ride and run from Val Thorens or the Courchevel Valley, depending on your direction), however the slopes directly above St Martin offer some lovely long descents that are normally quieter in the morning.
Advanced The many challenges of the 3 Valleys both on and off the piste are all within easy reach of St-Martin-De-Belleville. It has its own local guides office that will be happy to take you to the off piste challenges, including some little known routes that are local to the village. if you hold a six day pass for the full Three Valleys area, you can also ski on another 1,000km or so of piste at nearby big-name ski areas in the Tarentaise region including Paradiski above La Plagne/Les Arcs and the Espace Killy ski area of Tignes and Val d’Isere.
Snowboard / Freestyle Skiing
Snowboarders will find world-class facilities in the freestyle terrain parks of Les Menuires or or at the other major centres on the 3 Valleys circuit – there’s no terrain park at St Martin itself but these others are quick and easy to reach. Beyond this the attractions of the 3 Valleys for boarders based in St-Martin-be-Belleville are much the same as they are for skiers or boarders based in any other village on the circuit – an incredible area of piste for all standards, with an excellent high speed lift network that makes getting to it all easy (including the gondola from central St Martin) and lots of off piste challenges to tackle with a guide too.
WALKING & SNOW-SHOEING
Most of the walking paths are good for non-skiers, even though snowshoes having snow shoes adds some fun to your walks! There are guided walks available daily, and Maps are available in most chalets.
If you use the St. Martin’s ski lifts with a pedestrian pass, you can meet up with skiers in the mountain restaurants and enjoy the amazing views from the tops of the mountains
For blue run skiers, a tandem paragliding flight is an incredible way to see the mountains from a different perspective! Take-off is from the Mont de la Chambre at 2850m and the landing is in Les Menuires.
CROSS COUNTRY SKIING
There are 02 options with cross country: try the ‘skating’ type known for the more active who needs an aerobic workout exercise. For a slower pace, go for ‘classique’. Cross country equipment can be hired from our local hire shops.
THE LA CROISETTE SPORTS CENTRE
The La Croisette sports centre at Les Menuires, 8km up the valley and offers a swimming pool, spa area, gym and badminton and squash courts. There are also fitness classes available.
On certain days (Tuesday) you can join the yoga class in St Martin de Belleville,
SPA & Lunch
For sheer indulgence you must visit the local spas, ask the chalet for good recommendation and try some lunch in a Michelin star restaurant.
Husky sledding is a popular activity is a great way to view the stunning valley. Advisable to book in advance.
TOBOGGANING and ICE-SKATING
For Kids and teens, the sledging possibilities are endless. Whether on the St Martin nursery slopes or Roc’n’Bob toboggan course which stretches for a good 4km (helmets and gloves are a must!) it is worth a try.
In Les Menuires there’s also Speed Mountain: a roller coaster toboggan ride which should be good fun! Also St Martin has a small ice-rink which is fun for the kids.
SIGHTSEEING PLANE TRIP
Take a sightseeing plane trip- For a whole new perspective of the astoundingly beautiful landscape, try taking one of these surprisingly good value plane rides. Planes carry up to 3 passengers and depart from the Altiport in Meribel.
DAY TRIP TO ANNECY
Take a day trip to Annecy- If you have your own car the day trip to Annecy couldn’t be easier, a little over an hour’s drive and you will find yourself in a lovely, traditional French town on the shores of a beautiful lake with a stunning backdrop of snowy mountains.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
St-Martin-De-Belleville chalet to Rent sleeps 10 guests, with double height ceilings the property has an abundance of space!
– Wellness area with heated indoor swimming pool, sauna & steam room
– Cinema room with projector screen & reclining chairs along with a separate TV room with flatscreen television and cosy sofa area
– Five double/twin bedrooms with stunning en-suite bathrooms
– Dining area with real log fire looking onto the open plan kitchen where you can see our French chef work his magic
– Reading corner with comfortable highback chairs and breathtaking mountain views
– Boot room with heated boot driers/warmers
– Parking space is available in the garage on the lower floor
– Outdoor terrace for little ones (and big ones) to play safely and securely in the snow or go for a refreshing cool down from the spa
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Saint-Martin-de-Belleville is a former commune in the Savoie department in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region in south-eastern France. On the 1st of January 2016, it was merged into the new commune of Les Belleville.
- STAFF: Fully Catered luxury ski chalet
- HEATING: Working Fireplace – Heating
- SWIMMING POOL: Yes – Private Pool – Child-Safe Pool – Heated Pool
- HOT TUB – Yes
- DINING: Fully Catered luxury ski chalet
- COMMUNICATION: Internet/Wifi
- FAMILIES: Ideal for Babies & Toddlers, kids, teens, family and friends.
- PETS: Check st the time of Booking
- ENTERTAINMENT: Cable TV, DVD, Home Cinema
- ENTERTAINMENT (NEARBY): Wine Tasting, Walking/Hiking Paths, Skiing, Outstanding Landscapes, Outdoor Pursuit & Activities, Tourist Towns & Villages
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: All Bedrooms En-Suite, Sauna/Steam,
RATES PER WEEK (EURO)
Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people:
|*WEEKLY PRICES||From EURO – €11,223 – €27,864 – Weekly|
- The official prices for St-Martin-De-Belleville chalet to Rent in France are in EURO (€). Other Currencies are listed for reference only. If payments are required in other currencies, Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the days exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing. Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
- All prices published in PLV’s marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur.We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the Booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
*This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
Special terms and conditions that supersede our standard terms and conditions
If you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, you must notify PLV in writing as soon as possible. PLV shall make every attempt to meet your request, but cannot guarantee compliance with such requests.
Modifications to the booking form are only valid if they are made in writing, and if they are signed by you and us, or when we have inputted amendments into the booking form. You hereby agree to indemnify PLV/the owner for any reasonable expenses incurred in making an amendment.
Should you wish to cancel your booking for whatever reason, this should also be made in writing and charges will be levied as follows:
(i) if cancelled more than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the deposit payment will be forfeited (unless the deposit is paid by credit card in which case the deposit will be refunded in full if cancellation is received within 24 hours of payment being taken); and
(ii) if cancelled less than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the full booking price will be forfeited and 100% of the booking shall be due and payable to PLV.
We strongly advise that every client take out suitable holiday insurance for the duration of their stay, including cancellation insurance to limit your cancellation risk and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property. Read more on our Terms and Conditions.
INCLUSIONS AND EXTRAS
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE
- Security deposit: Check at the time of booking.
- Energy costs included?: Included in the rental price
- Heating costs included?: Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included?: Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included?: Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed?: No smoking inside the chalet
- Pets welcome?: Pets are not allowed
- Pool heating charge?: Not available
- Changeover day: Saturday/Sunday
- Tax: Tourist Tax is not included in the rental price
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Chef/Cook Included
- Maid Service Included
- Fully Catered
- Property host
At this Fully Catered St-Martin-De-Belleville chalet to Rent in France, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
– Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
– Seven nights accommodation
– Bed linen, bath towels, adult bathrobes and luxury toiletries
– Hearty breakfast every morning including bacon, eggs, fresh croissants & breads, cereals, porridge, fresh bread, jams, yoghurts, fresh fruit, fruit juices and freshly-brewed tea & coffee
– Afternoon tea with coffee & with cake and French pancakes (on 6 days)- a sweet tooth’s dream!
– Four-course evening meal (on 6 nights) including a Savoyarde cheeseboard and carefully selected wine
– Complimentary mini bar with soft drinks, beer & spirits
*** Affiliation with “La Bouitte” Michelin-stared restaurant, to offer guests a unique experience once a week ***
We take pride in ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests, so for every ski chalet in our collection we can arrange those optional extras that make it a truly memorable ski holiday.
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Ski & lift passes
– Ski hire delivery service to your chalet
– Ski school (and childcare services)
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests.
- Check In3:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee$Included
- Cancellation Fee$See terms and conditions
- Security Deposit$Check at the time of booking
- Fully Catered
- Maid service
- Private Pool