Seseh Beach Villa I in Seseh-Tanah Lot, Bali.
Sleeps: 10 people (1 super-king master suite; 2 king master suites; 2 twin bedrooms which can convert to king) plus 4 extra trundle beds available at additional charge.
|PRICES||From USD 1,122 ++ to 2,040 ++ | See below for discounts or Request for Special Offers|
Seseh Beach villa rest upon large plot land overlooking the sea. Situated just metres from the beach, this absolute beachfront villa is a contemporary-styled, 5-bedroom holiday villa overlooking the Indian Ocean. The beach villa has been perfectly designed for indoor and outdoor living, with a 17 x 5-metre swimming pool, a rooftop sunset terrace, and both air-conditioned and semi-alfresco living and dining areas. Here, as well as being lulled by the sounds of the ocean and bathing under the stars, guests can enjoy sophisticated facilities, caring staff, delicious meals prepared by the in-house chef and the service of a car and driver. A traditional village setting offers the opportunity to witness daily rural life.
Seseh Beach Villa is located moments from the ocean in a local village that has a very strong sense of community and still preserves the customs and culture of old Bali. There are no modern facilities in the area, so local activities are limited to walks on the beach (it’s not very safe for swimming), or gentle hikes through the glorious rice fields. Alternatively, you can join in with some of the village activities, watch the temple processions, or befriend the staff and get invited to ceremonies. However, with the services of the villa’s complimentary car and driver, Bali’s many cultural, natural, gastronomic and retail delights are all within easy reach.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
- Air-conditioned living and dining room with floor-to-ceiling glass doors opening to the garden
- Lounge area with 60-inch satellite-channel TV, DVD player, Xbox and Playstation
- Natural breezes flow through sliding glass doors
- Integrated bar alongside dining area
- 17-metre swimming pool with water feature and fire bowls
- Pool deck furnished with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Large flat lawn, great for weddings and events
- Rooftop sunset terrace furnished with beanbags
- Alfresco dining pavilion beside the pool with sea views
- Open-sided living pavilion beside the pool with comfy sofas and TV
2 Master Suites
- Positioned upstairs and furnished with four-poster king-size beds
- Equipped with air-conditioning, satellite-channel TV, DVD player, and safe
- Each with a private sea-view balcony
- Air-conditioned bathrooms with indoor showers
- Rooftop area with additional outdoor shower and bathtub
- Satellite channel TV, DVD player and safe in each room
- Air-conditioned, ensuite bathrooms with walk-in rain showers
- Each with a private courtyard with additional outdoor shower and bathtub
- King-size or twin-bed configurations
- Two rooms with terraces onto garden and one with a secret courtyard sitting area
- LOCATION: Seseh village, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
- CAPACITY: 10 guests (5 bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds; 3 twins convertible to kings). 2 additional beds available for an extra charge.
- LIVING AREAS: Air-conditioned living and dining room with table for 12; outdoor dining pavilion with table for 12; lounge pavilion; rooftop terrace.
- POOL: 17m x 5m x 1.3m.
- STAFF: Shared between Seseh Beach Villas I and II are a villa manager; private chef; villa attendants; security; gardener and maintenance team. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
- DINING: Western, Asian, vegetarian, healthy choice and children’s dishes available. Requests accommodated (including special diets and barbecues).
- COMMUNICATION: WiFi internet access; printer.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite TVs in all rooms; DVD players; iPod docks in each room (Bluetooth or cable through Sonos system); Xbox; PlayStation; Wii.
- FOR FAMILIES: Seseh Beach Villas are well equipped for families. Facilities include a baby cot and high chair, PlayStation, Xbox and Wii.
- SPA In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- TRANSPORT: Airport pick up and drop off is included and a complimentary 7-seater car is available to guests for up to 8 hours a day (petrol extra).
- WEDDINGS AND EVENTS: Seseh Beach Villas are perfectly located and set-up for weddings and special events. Parties of up to 70 people can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.
- ADDITIONAL FACILITIES: Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.
- Food & Beverage system: Grocery bills plus 20%++ surcharge
- Daily Breakfast: No
RATES PER NIGHT (USD)
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
Please request for Discounted rates for lesser number of rooms.
Taxes (++): 15.5% of taxes and service charge on top of the Rental Rate.
|EARLY BIRD | -5%||Bookings 150 days prior to check-in date (*excluding peak season)|
|LAST MINUTE | -10%||Bookings less than 15 days prior to check-in date – All Seasons.|
LONG STAY DISCOUNTS:
|10+ NIGHTS||Shoulder Season: -15% | High Season: -10% | Peak Season: -5%|
|30+ NIGHTS||Shoulder Season: -20% | High Season: -15% | Peak Season: -10%|
|Long Stay (10+ nights) & Early Bird (Standard rate – LS %) – *EB%||YES|
|Long Stay (10+ nights) & Last Minute (Standard rate – LS %) – LM%||YES|
*Low Seasons: 2019: 06 Jan to 01 Feb | 11 Feb to 04 Apr | 22 Apr to 14 Jun | 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019 – 2020: 05 Jan to 23 Jan | 1 Feb to 27 Mar | 3 May to 19 Jun 2020.
*Shoulder Seasons: 2019: 05 Apr to 16 Apr | 15 Jun to 21 Jun | 18 Aug to 31 Aug – 2020: 28 Mar to 8 Apr | 14 Apr to 2 May | 20 Jun to 26 Jun
*High Seasons: 2019:15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019 – 2020: 24 Jan to 31 Jan | 9 Apr to 13 Apr
*Peak Seasons: 2019: 26 Dec to 05 Jan – 2020: 26 Dec to 04 January.
- Check In3:00 PM
- Check Out12:00 PM
- Max Guests12
- Min Stay2
- Air Conditioned Bedrooms
- Gardener/General Maintenance
- Masseuse/Spa Therapist (Extra Cost)
- Safety Deposit Box
- Satellite TV
- Suitable for Events
- Villa Manager