Seseh Beach Villa II in Seseh-Tanah Lot, Bali.
Sleeps: 10 adults and 4 children.
(5 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds, 3 of which is convertible to twin beds, plus 1 kids’ bedroom with 4 bunk beds). 2 extra beds may be set up on request (additional charge).
|PRICES||From USD 1,240 to 2,080 ++| See below for discounts or Request for Special Offers|
Overlooking a near-deserted beach and the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, the contemporary-styled Seseh II Beach Villa in Seseh-Tanah Lot offer guests the chance to witness traditional local life in the pretty fishing village of Seseh, while enjoying sophisticated facilities, divine meals prepared by the villas’ outstanding private chef chef, and the services of a team of caring staff. including an efficient villa manager, provide superb service.
Seseh Beach Villa II lies just behind its five-bedroom sister, Seseh Beach Villa I, which overlooks the ocean. The two properties are linked by an interconnecting garden door (only open when a single group occupies both properties), thereby providing an 11-bedroom renting option, complete with two swimming pools – perfect for weddings and events.
This Six-bedroom Seseh Beach Villa II makes a luxurious out-of-town escape, characterised by stylish contemporary architecture complemented by thatched roofs, solid timber doors, marble and teak fixtures and polished-concrete floors. The property comprises a main two-storey house, an open-sided dining pavilion, 16-metre swimming pool and a large poolside balé set within a spacious garden complete with a flat lawn that makes an ideal setting for a tropical Bali wedding. The main building houses an expansive living room with a bar, a formal dining room, and six air-conditioned bedrooms including a kids’ room fitted with bunk beds for four. All of the bedrooms are equipped with satellite-channel TVs and adjoined by air-conditioned bathrooms.
Seseh Beach Villa II sits directly behind Seseh Beach Villa I, which is separated from the beach only by a small river and lane. A driveway at the side provides access to the beach. The villa’s location in the traditional village of Seseh gives guests the opportunity to witness the daily rural life of the Balinese, enjoy the beauty of the rice fields, take bicycle rides down country lanes, or walks along the beach. Temple ceremonies are a common sight and visitors are made welcome by the local community. Guests who want to travel further afield can avail themselves of the villa’s car and driver for eight hours per day. This peaceful village feels like it is miles from anywhere but is actually only 14 kilometres from the restaurants, nightlife and shops of Petitenget and Seminyak, while the picturesque Tanah Lot sea temple is just nine kilometres away.
However, with the services of the villa’s complimentary car and driver, Bali’s many cultural, natural, gastronomic and retail delights are all within easy reach.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
- Air-conditioned living room with large comfortable couches, big screen TV and entertainment system
- Spacious, elegant dining room seating up to 14 guests
- Open-sided dining pavilion (seats 12) overlooking garden and pool
- Bar and social seating area
- Expansive, manicured tropical garden
- 16 x 7m swimming pool
- Large sun deck with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Tropical balé pavilion next to the pool
- Two master bedrooms situated at either end of the upper floor
- King-sized four-poster beds
- Sliding doors onto balconies overlooking the garden and sea
- Ensuite bathrooms with open-roofed shower
Garden Guest Bedroom
- One guest bedroom situated downstairs off the living room
- King-sized bed convertible to twins
- Semi-open-air garden bathroom
- Sliding doors lead to private terrace overlooking lawn
Upper Floor Guest Bedrooms
- Two guest bedrooms situated on the upper floor
- King-sized beds convertible to twins and sea views
- Sliding doors open to a shared balcony
- Ensuite bathrooms with monsoon shower
- Situated downstairs off the living room
- Bunk beds for four children
- Semi open-air garden bathroom
- Sliding doors lead to private terrace next to entrance
- LOCATION: Seseh village, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
- CAPACITY: 110 adults and 4 children (5 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds, 3 of which is convertible to twin beds, plus 1 kids’ bedroom with 4 bunk beds). 2 extra beds may be set up on request (additional charge).
- LIVING AREAS: Living room with TV area; indoor dining for 14; outdoor dining for 12; poolside relaxation balé.
- POOL: 16m x 7m. 0.6m-1.3m depth.
- STAFF: Shared between Seseh Beach Villas I and II are a villa manager; private chef; villa attendants; security; gardener and maintenance team. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
- DINING: Western, Asian, vegetarian, healthy choice and children’s dishes available. Requests accommodated (including special diets and barbecues).
- COMMUNICATION: WWiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- ENTERTAINMENT: TVs in all rooms including living room and bedrooms; DVD player; surround sound; iPod docks in each room (Bluetooth or cable through Sonos system; Xbox; PlayStation.
- FOR FAMILIES: Seseh Beach Villas are well equipped for families. Facilities include children’s pool; cutlery and plates; baby cot; high chair; DVDs; toys and pool toys.
- SPA In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- TRANSPORT: Airport transfers can easily be arranged with your villa manager. The villa also offers one 7-seat car available for guest use for 8 hours a day, excluding petrol. Additional transport can be organised by your villa manager if required (additional cost).
- WEDDINGS AND EVENTS: Seseh Beach Villas are perfectly located and set-up for weddings and special events.
- ADDITIONAL FACILITIES: Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.
- Food & Beverage system: Grocery bills plus 20%++ surcharge
- Daily Breakfast: No
RATES PER NIGHT (USD)
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
Please request for Discounted rates for lesser number of rooms.
Taxes (++): 15.5% of taxes and service charge on top of the Rental Rate.
|EARLY BIRD | -5%||Bookings 150 days prior to check-in date (*excluding peak season)|
|LAST MINUTE | -10%||Bookings less than 15 days prior to check-in date – All Seasons.|
LONG STAY DISCOUNTS:
|10+ NIGHTS||Shoulder Season: -15% | High Season: -10% | Peak Season: -5%|
|30+ NIGHTS||Shoulder Season: -20% | High Season: -15% | Peak Season: -10%|
|Long Stay (10+ nights) & Early Bird (Standard rate – LS %) – *EB%||YES|
|Long Stay (10+ nights) & Last Minute (Standard rate – LS %) – LM%||YES|
*Low Seasons: 2019: 06 Jan to 01 Feb | 11 Feb to 04 Apr | 22 Apr to 14 Jun | 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019 – 2020: 05 Jan to 23 Jan | 1 Feb to 27 Mar | 3 May to 19 Jun 2020.
*Shoulder Seasons: 2019: 05 Apr to 16 Apr | 15 Jun to 21 Jun | 18 Aug to 31 Aug – 2020: 28 Mar to 8 Apr | 14 Apr to 2 May | 20 Jun to 26 Jun
*High Seasons: 2019:15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019 – 2020: 24 Jan to 31 Jan | 9 Apr to 13 Apr
*Peak Seasons: 2019: 26 Dec to 05 Jan – 2020: 26 Dec to 04 January.
- Air Conditioned Bedrooms
- Gardener/General Maintenance
- Masseuse/Spa Therapist (Extra Cost)
- Safety Deposit Box
- Satellite TV
- Service Staff
- Villa Manager