Private Castle of Cabbi in Chianti, Tuscany, with 6 bedrooms and a pool.
Sleeps: 12. Ideal for Weddings, special events and for an authentic Tuscan Castle Experience.
|PRICES||€ 9,500-12,857/week | Please See ‘’IMPORTANT NOTES’’ below, before you book.|
This Castle of Cabbi in Chianti, Tuscany is ideal for weddings and Celebrations or even to rent as a Private Luxury Castle holiday in Tuscany. The Castle is perched atop a hill and has been fully restored whilst upholding the spirit and atmosphere of a noble mansion. It can accommodate 12 people in luxurious comfort.
The castle’s history dates back to 1210, when the Counts Alberti of Certaldo built Caput Aulae at the center of the Val d’Elsa, later transforming it into an elegant country mansion. Castle Cabbi is the ideal Villa for a Tuscan Castle experience and especially if you are celebrating a wedding or an event. The Estate comes with a private villa, including a private swimming pool, a sacred chapel, a 13th Century tower and spectacular views of the surrounding tuscan countryside.
The staff, Simona (the cook) and Cristy (the butler) will ensure that every request is handled with care. The pool is 10 x 5 mtrs and has a large hydro-massage area for 8 people. It is on a natural terrace a few metres below the level of the villa and has a magnificent and almost theatrical view over the valley. The castle has a history all the way to 1210. The Counts – Alberti di Certaldo, the family owned and lived in this magnificent castle, which was transformed into a mansion until the 17th Century. The story goes that the Castle fell into the hands of the Brandini family: the Brandini family were owners of Banks and lands. In 1900, Alice Brandini married an entrepreneur Cesare Puccioni, who is the grandfather of the present owner. Cesare and Cecilia Puccioni have personally overseen the restoration of the Castle, maintaining all the charm and uniqueness of a historical home.
A stay at Castle Cabbi allows for easy exploration to Florence, San Gimignano, or the magnificent city of Siena.
Distances: Empoli, Pisa and Siena, Certaldo – 10 km; San Gimignano – 20 km; Lucca – 60 Km; Livorno – 70 Km; Florence Airport – Amerigo Vespucci: 30 km; Pisa Airport – Galileo Galilei – 49 km. In the neighbourhood: Closest Town: 3 km Castelfiorentino with train station that connects Florence. Closest Restaurant: 3 km; Grocery shop – 3 Km; Closest Golf Course: Castelfalfi Golf Club – 20 km; Tennis court – 3 kms; Hospital: Castelfiorentino – 3 kms.
- Outdoor lovers: hikes, walks and horse riding is available in the nearby hills.
- Culture and Art: the Villa is conveniently located in the heart of Cultural Tuscany, only few minutes from Florence, San Gimignano and Siena.
- Special events and gatherings: the Castle is an ideal location for Weddings and special celebrations.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
- GROUND FLOOR: Large living room with a fireplace | spacious and fully equipped kitchen | guest bathroom | sumptuous dining room with French windows that access the courtyard | Yellow living room with fireplace has a reading room alcove with TV, computer with broadband line and fax.
- FIRST FLOOR: Laundry room with wardrobe and second staircase leading down to the ground floor.
- XII CENTURY TOWER: The annex is a medieval tower standing alongside the villa (part of the original castle) and has its own access. From the living room on the ground floor a staircase takes you up to a double bedroom with its own bathroom with shower. With a breathtaking roof terrace.
- PRIVATE CHAPEL: XIII century chapel dedicated to Saint Bartholomew, restored in the XVIII century, contains a XIII crypt. Wine press dated 1743 and cellar with a selection of fine wines available for the guests.
- GARDEN AND POOL: a large garden with a wonderful view on the Tuscan countryside. The towered town of San Gimignano is visible on the horizon to the south. A staircase leads down to the swimming pool of 10 x 5 meters, surrounded by a lawn and an arcaded loggia. Behind is a shower and a fridge.
- LEMON HOUSE: Limonaia converted into a casual sitting room, with six arched windows offering sweeping views of surrounding countryside. Gorgeous roof terrace.
- GROUND FLOOR: the double bedroom of Federico Barbarossa has an en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath.
- FIRST FLOOR: Yellow DBL room (ensuite bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi) | 2 Twin Bedrooms (Celeste and Pink bedrooms) with their own bathrooms (one with shower and tub and the other wish shower) | 1 Double Bedroom with outside balcony overlooking the front yard. Next to its own bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi.
- TOWER: 1 Double Bedroom with bathroom and shower in the XII Century Tower.
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Castelfiorentino, Province of Florence, Italy.
- POOL: 10 x 5 meters. Open from 1st April to 1st October.
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa. Maid service 3 hours/7 times a week. Linen change once a week; Local cook on request
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa. Local cook on request; food delivery service on request. Gourmet Kitchen (dishwasher,Freezer, stove, microwave)
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi, Computer with broadband line, Telephone landline usage on extra cost.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite TV, DVD, Radio / Cd
- FOR FAMILIES: Baby Cot on request
- TRANSPORT: Parking for 4 cars within the premises.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Jacuzzi, heating at extra cost, Washing Machine, Riding facilities, Fireplace.
VILLA RATES (EUR)
|2019||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|PER WEEK||9,572 €||11,072 €||12,857 €||N/A|
|MIN STAY||7 nights||7 nights||7 nights||N/A|
Low Season: Jan 05, 2019 – Jun 01, 2019 | Sep 28, 2019 – Dec 21, 2019.
Shoulder Season: Jun 01, 2019 – Jun 29, 2019 | Aug 31, 2019 – Sep 28, 2019 | Dec 21, 2019 – Jan 04, 2020.
High Season: Jun 29, 2019 – Aug 31, 2019.
- Electricity and A/C included up to 300 kwh/week; the exceeding consumption is charged euro 0,40 per Kwh. (Rates must be checked at the time of booking by clients);
- No extra guests allowed. A maximum number of 4 children (aged 12 or less) can stay at the property
- Appropriate identification for immediate registration is obligatory.
- A Villa inspection is to be carried out between the guest and a representative of the Villa at check in to clarify all operations, contents and functions of the Villa. These include-telephone, electrical systems, gas, food, beverage and labour of Villa staff.
- Continental breakfast is included 7 days in the rental rate from 8.30 am to 12.00 am. breakfast includes: coffee, tea, milk, bread, toast, biscuits, marmalade, fruit juice, yogurt, cereal and eggs.
- Cleaning of your rooms is done 7 days in the week. Between 09.00 am and 12.00 pm and is inclusive of the rental.
- The telephone is charged at 0.12 euro per unit.
- Heating costs are not included. This will be calculated according to the fuel used to heat the house 2 days prior to the customer’s arrival and during their stay.
- Cook is charged 12 euro per hour: any additional service required will be charged 12 euro per hour. (Rates must be checked at the time of booking by clients). The cost for food and drinks is extra and has to be paid in advance. Meals should be ordered and paid directly to the manager at least 12 hours in advance. Lunches will be served between 12.00 am and 2.00 pm, and dinners between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm
- Usual check in day: Saturday.
Included in the rental price: Bed Linen (initial set), Towels (initial set), Final Cleaning, Breakfast, Maid service, Internet Wi-Fi , Wood, Baby cot (on request), Pool towels, Indoor Jacuzzi, Washing Machine.
Not included in the rental price and to be paid on the spot:
- Bed Linen (additional set) (on request): 10.00€ per person per change
- Towels (additional set) (on request): 5.00€ per person per change
- Cook (on request): 12.00€ per hour
- Refundable Security Deposit in cash or by credit card (mandatory): 800.00€
- Electricity (mandatory): 0.40€ per kWh
- Heating (on request): 5.00€ per cubic meter
- Air conditioning (on request): 0.40€ per kWh
- Telephone (on request): according to consumption
- Tourist tax (mandatory): 1.00€ per person per day
Our official Prices for Villas in Italy are in Euros. Other Currencies are listed for Reference Only.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests12 guests
- Min Stay7 nights
- Extra People$Not allowed
- Cancellation Fee$Read Terms and Conditions
- Security Deposit$800EUR
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking on premises
- Maid service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Satellite TV
- Self-Catering Villa
- Suitable for Events