Platanias Luxury Villa in Skiathos to rent
Sleeps: 12 guests – 6 Bedrooms – 100 meters Beachfront Villa
|*WEEKLY PRICES||From EUR 11,000/ a week – for Low seasons|
Platanias beachfront villa with private pool is an ideal Luxury Villa in Skiathos to rent. It introduces you to the dream Greek Holiday Villa holiday experience. Platanias Luxury Villa in Skiathos is a good choice of villa to rent for 12 guests in 6 bedrooms. This Luxury Greek Villa in Skiathos features a private swimming pool, lush gardens and just glorious sea views.
This beautiful Platanias Luxury Greek Villa in Skiathos is a chic villa to rent, it combines the traditional style with some more modern details. Various modern touches create a practical and functional property for groups of friends and families to enjoy their vacation.
Live the luxury in the most perfect way as the Private Cook and Maid will serve you and help you enjoy the best vacation you have ever experienced.
Moving outside there is a captivating private blooming garden, a large swimming pool (6mx12m), many shaded areas where you can relax and enjoy the Greek sun, a Bar and two large dining areas.
Enjoy a sunset cocktail by the pool or relax and exercise during the afternoon. With the inclusion of contemporary features and modern furniture the villa offers comfort and luxury for all in a stunning and peaceful environment. It’s an experience you’ll never forget, living the Greek island lifestyle in the comfort of your own villa by the bay.
- Outdoors: Large garden area, private swimming pool, shaded sitting areas and bar, private parking.
Located in the area of Troulos in the amazing island of Skiathos, this villa is ideal for summer holidays, offering sensational sunset views.
- Luxury Skiathos Villas in Sporades Aegean is located near Skiathos (2,5 Km) and 1 km from Xanemos Beach in a tranquil olive grove. The house come with a magnificent view over the Aegean and the island of Skopelos.
- Nearby: Airport: 10 km , Port: 7,5 km , Town: 7,5 km from Skiathos Town, Beach: 0,1 km beachfront, Restaurant: 0,5 km , Shops: 0,7 km in Troulos Village, Medical Center: 7,5 km in Skiathos Town
- Skiathos is connected to Skopelos with frequent ferry itineraries during the summer season. The distance between the two islands is approximately 12 nautical miles and the journey has an average duration of 30 to 40 minutes.
Whether you’re enjoying the calming waters of the Aegean Sea, visiting a nearby monastery or perhaps going further a field with a day trip to neighbouring Islands Skopelos or Aiónissos, you’ll always find something to keep everyone happy. Skiathos, you’ll be glad you went to this wonderful Island. With lush rolling hills, covered with fragrant pine trees, stunning coastal scenery, time-forgotten pastoral towns and beautiful monasteries and chapels dotting the landscape you’ll be transported to another world.
- DIVE, SNORKEL & BEACHES: Some beaches to explore are Banana, Vromolimnos, Koukounaries, Paraskevi, Agia and Lalaria a rocky beach with sea caves situated in the north of the island. Skiathos has incredibly clear waters, making it ideal for snorkeling and diving. There are many scuba diving schools on the island offering PADI courses, guided dives for certified divers, cave dives, drift dives and night dives.
- OTHER ACTIVITIES NEARBY: Skópelos has an abundance of beautiful sun-drenched beaches, backed by uninterrupted stretches of pine-covered coastline. Although those on Skópelos are largely shingle or pebble, they are picturesque, framed by rocky green hills, and quiet havens on which to soak up the Grecian sun. It’s advisable to have a car on the Island, as the nearest good beaches to the area around Skópelos town are Stafilos and Velanio, roughly 6km away. Although you can swim at the foot of the hill just before entering the town.
Take A Boat Trip To Skopelos And Alonissos, Skópelos town, one of the most beautiful ports in the country with a sprawling hillside, ruined Venetian fortress and dozens of chapels, has plenty of restaurants, shops and cafes to keep you entertained. But its relaxed attitude can be surmounted in the old boys playing backgammon over coffee at every turn.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
- Ground Floor: Spacious living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, guest WC and 2 double en-suite bedrooms with balcony access.
- First Floor (Top Level): 1 Master double en-suite bedroom with private balcony.
- Lower Level: Small sitting area, 3 double en-suite bedrooms that can be converted into twins.
The villa has 6 luxurious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms are spread over 3 floors. The Greek Luxury Villa in Skiathos to rent has on its ground level a comfortable chic living room with dining area, furthermore the villa has a fully equipped kitchen. In addition there is also a Guest bathroom. Two double en-suite bedrooms with fantastic sea views and balconies are also situated in this floor.
Moving upstairs on the top floor, one luxurious double Master bedroom can accommodate 2 extra guests. On the lower level, a small sitting area and 3 double en-suite bedrooms, that can be converted into twin can also accommodate 6 further guests.
Linens and Towels
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Skiathos, a Greek island in the northwest Aegean Sea, is part of the Sporades archipelago
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa with maid service and Chef (See below on Extras)
- SWIMMING POOL: Private Pool
- HEATING – AIR-CON –Check at the time of Booking
- DINING:Self-Catering Villa with a Chef
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi
- FAMILIES: Yes
- PETS : Check at the time of Booking
- CELEBRATIONS: Check at the time of Booking
- ENTERTAINMENT: Check at the time of Booking
- ENTERTAINMENT (NEARBY): Beachfront , Walk to Beach,
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES:Check at the time of Booking
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 people:
|*WEEKLY PRICES||From EUR 11,000 week – for Low seasons|
Special offers & Discounts applicable at the time of the booking – please ask at the time of enquiry.
- The official prices for Villas in Greece are in EURO (€). Other Currencies are listed for reference only. If payments are required in other currencies, every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the days exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing. Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
- All prices published in PLV’s marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur.We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the Booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
Special terms and conditions that supersede our standard terms and conditions
If you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, you must notify PLV in writing as soon as possible. PLV shall make every attempt to meet your request, but cannot guarantee compliance with such requests.
Modifications to the booking form are only valid if they are made in writing, and if they are signed by you and us, or when we have inputted amendments into the booking form. You hereby agree to indemnify PLV/the owner for any reasonable expenses incurred in making an amendment.
Should you wish to cancel your booking for whatever reason, this should also be made in writing and charges will be levied as follows:
(i) if cancelled more than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the deposit payment will be forfeited (unless the deposit is paid by credit card in which case the deposit will be refunded in full if cancellation is received within 24 hours of payment being taken); and
(ii) if cancelled less than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the full booking price will be forfeited and 100% of the booking shall be due and payable to PLV.
We strongly advise that every client take out suitable holiday insurance for the duration of their stay, including cancellation insurance to limit your cancellation risk and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Terms & Conditions
- Energy costs included?: Check at the time of Booking
- Linen & towels included?: Yes, included in rental price
- Cleaning: Yes, included in rental price
- Wi-fi: Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay: Please Check at the time of Booking
For all Extras, we usually put you in touch with the right people arrange any of the following:
Amenities On Request and on cost
Luxury Yacht Charters
Private Jet and Helicopter Transfers
Pre-Arrival Shopping Services
Massage and Beauty Treatments
Personal Training and Yoga Classes
Gourmet Food and Wine Supply
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested at the time of booking.
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests12
- Min Stay7
- Cleaning Fee$Included
- Cancellation Fee$See terms and conditions
- Security Deposit$Check at the time of Booking
- Car rentals on Request
- Helicopter Transfers
- Luxury Yacht Charters on Req
- Maid service
- Masseuse/Spa Therapist (Extra Cost)
- Private Jet Transfers
- Private Pool
- Suitable for Events
- Yoga Classes on Request