Three-bedroom Palace in the heart of Treviso, Italy.
|PRICES||€ 1,200/night – 7,500/week|
|VENICE||30-40mins by train or car|
This ancient Palace is s a 19th Century Residence located in the center of Treviso, a few steps from the Church of Santa Caterina, a place of art exhibitions. In 2015, the palace was renovated in the strictest conservative spirit, interpreting the splendour given by the volumes and spaces.
“Our old people said that in the palace live maids, souls redeemed of past times … .. the place was a remote refuge for lost souls that today, shining as then, give back the ethereal sensations, those that I try to give to my guests during their candlelit dinners.”
This 1800s Palace was built on the ruins of the detached church of Santa Maria Maggiore, a refuge and a place of conversion, today wisely restructured in the rigour of forms and materials. The palace is the classic expression of the inland Venetian palazzo and its restructuring reflects the architectural splendour of the nineteenth century.
Distances: Venice (30-40 mins by train or car); Valdobbiadene and the Prosecco hills: 30 mins drive. The City of Padua (Padova) is approximately 50 mins drive or 40 minutes by train.
- Culture and Art: the Villa is conveniently located in the heart Veneto and only a 40-minute drive to the historical city of Venice.
- Culinary Experiences: The world-renowned Prosecco hills are only a 30-minute drive away from the city of Treviso.
- Fashion and Design lovers: Treviso is a fantastic place for shopping and to discover some famous Italian designers are fashion designers who are originally from this city.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
- VELVET BEDROOM (DOUBLE): The velvety tone of the red bedroom and the crunching of its floors let the body and soul rest in an absolute silence. Main Features: 25sqm, double bed, toiletries, hair dryer, bathrobe, shower, ensuite bathroom, mosquito net, safety box.
- RIVER ROOM (DOUBLE): The reflections of water that penetrate the cracks of the old balconies bring back to youth, immersed in the silence of a city that still sleeps. Main Features: 25sqm, toiletries, hair dryer, bathrobe, shower, ensuite bathroom, mosquito net,safety box.
- ANNA ROOM(DOUBLE): Collection, cheerful, welcoming and frivolous reflects the soul of its creator. Main Features: 20sqm, toiletries, hair dryer, bathrobe, shower, ensuite bathroom, mosquito net, safety box.
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Treviso, Veneto, Italy.
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa. Housekeeping included (please see below in inclusions)
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa. The Villa has a fully equipped kitchen (Gas Hob, Dishwasher, Fridge, Bottle Cooler, Micro Oven, Oven, Appliances,
Storage available for guests). Breakfast is included in the rate.
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi
- ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite TV, I-Pod Dock, DVD, Scanner/Printer.
- TRANSPORT: Conveniently located a short walk from Treviso train station, it is a perfect base to discover the region of Veneto and the city of Venice.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Laundry (washing-machine), fireplace, heating.
USD 1000 deposit
|2019||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|PER WEEK||7,500 €||7,500 €||7,500 €|
|PER NIGHT||1,200 €||1,200 €||1,200 €|
Included in the rental price: WiFi, Breakfast, use of the kitchen, Housekeeping, Security available, Washing machine
Not included in the rental price and to be paid on the spot:
- Extra meals
- Chef service
- Additional housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Cost of groceries
- Telephone usage
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Refundable security deposit in cash (mandatory): 1,000.00€
Our official Prices for Villas in Italy are in Euros. Other Currencies are listed for Reference Only.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests6
- Min StayN/A
- Cancellation Fee$Please see Terms and Conditions
- Security Deposit$1000EUR
- Air Conditioned Bedrooms
- Airport Transfers on request
- Gardener/General Maintenance
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Villa