A Palermo Villa near the beach
|PRICES||From 3,750 € /week | See below for Discounts or Request for Special Offers and Rates|
This lovely Villa is located in a peaceful neighbourhood of the seaside resort of Mondello, the favourite beach of all Palermo’s residents. The Villa boasts a fantastic pool surrounded by a large garden of flowering plants, citrus trees, olives and palms, creating an oasis where peace can be guaranteed even in high season, even though the beach is a short walk or bike ride away. The property consists of the main villa, a cottage and a dependance. The outdoor areas are pleasantly furnished – perfect for making the most of the outdoor life that is such a feature of Sicilian summers.
The villa is located in the busy town of Mondello, a few kilometers from Palermo. However, this is a very peaceful neighborhood and you will enjoy its quiet location. The Villa is strategically located close to Palermo and it is ideal also for short winter and Christmas breaks for cultural tourism, as it has a central heating. The Palermo International airport is located only 23 miles from the Villa and the Palermo ferry harbour 6.2 miles. Ideal for anyone wanting to explore Palermo and its nearby sites, especially in low season.
Nearby: the stunning city of Palermo and its historic centre; the natural reserve of Capo Gallo; Parco della Favorita. Other unmissable places with one-day excursions: the old town of Trapani and its salt mines and the town of Marsala with its world-renowned wine.
- Good Villa for Families: children can play on the lawn or in the pool.
- Mid-season excursions: great location near Palermo. Perfect for city breaks during the mid season. We do not recommend to visit Palermo during the hot summer months of July and August.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
The main villa is one one floor, with a spacious living room, two bedrooms (which share a bathroom), and a small, but perfectly and a characterful tiled with majolica equipped kitchen. The second building is located in the large garden (the cottage): a living room with an American-style open-view kitchen, a little private terrace, two bathrooms and two bedrooms (one with bunkbeds). The third building is called the dependance and it is located beyond the pool. It has a double bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. The owners, true to the venerable tradition of Sicilian aristocrats, are attentive and faultless hosts.
- Comfortable kitchen
- Laundry area
- Living room
- Living Room
- Private Terrace
- Play area for children
- Large garden
- MAIN BUILDING: 2 bedrooms (one double bedroom and one twin) | 1 bathrooms, of which one is ensuite Living/dining room
- COTTAGE: 2 bedrooms (one double, one with bunkbeds) | 2 bathrooms with shower Covered patio;
- ANNEXE: 1 bedroom ensuite with shower/bathroom
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Mondello, Palermo, Italy.
- POOL: 12,5 x 4,5 metres
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa
- DINING: Self-Catering Villa. Barbecue available.
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi, Mobile Telephone Coverage
- ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite TV
- FOR FAMILIES: This is a family-friendly Villa
- TRANSPORT: Palermo airport is located
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Central heating – ideal also for Winter Breaks
RATES PER WEEK (EUR)
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2019||3,750 €||5,000 €||6,250 €||N/A|
|Minimum Stay||Please enquire||Please enquire||7 nights||N/A|
- LOW SEASON: 05 January – 3rd May | 19 October – 3rd January
- SHOULDER SEASON: 04 May – 28th June | 31st August – 18th October
- HIGH SEASON: 29 June – 30 August.
Security deposit (Refundable at the departure less any damages): EUR 1,000.
- Check In5:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests10
- Min StayOn request
- Cancellation Fee$Read Terms and Conditions
- Security Deposit$1000EUR
- Air Conditioned Bedrooms
- Free Parking on premises
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV