Maridadi 5-bedroom Luxury Villa in Bali
Sleeps: 10 people (1 super-king master suite; 2 king master suites; 2 twin bedrooms which can convert to king) plus 4 extra trundle beds available at additional charge.
|PRICES||From USD 620 to 1,350 ++ | See below for discounts or Request for Special Offers|
|For rentals with reduced number of rooms: Discounts are available on request.|
Villa Maridadi 5-bedroom Luxury Villa in Bali, is a beautiful beachfront Villa nestled between rice fields and the ocean in the traditional village of Cemagi on Bali’s south-west coast. With traditional alang-alang roofs, lush tropical gardens, 18m swimming pool, lavish living spaces and spectacular views this villa exudes beauty in every way. Just metres from the black sandy beaches and sea temple of Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus, the villa is designed with relaxation and comfort in mind. Walk through the gate at the front of the garden and take a stroll along the beach, or cycle through the rice fields and experience the Balinese way of life; you are bound to witness a village ceremony or two as you explore.
Perfect for families, the warm and friendly staff ensure guests feel right at home, with a car and driver available for exploring.
Despite its rural setting, the villa is only 30 minutes’ drive from the many restaurants and shops of cosmopolitan Seminyak. World famous Echo Beach is also within easy reach (10 minutes by car), where guests can enjoy the laidback surfer vibe, an ice-cold beer and some incredible sunsets. And just down the road from Echo Beach, Canggu’s Jalan Batu Bolong is lined with exciting new places to eat, drink and shop.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
- Open-sided living and dining pavilion overlooking pool
- Dining area with 3m long wooden table
- Bose sound system
- Full equipped kitchen in separate pavilion adjoining dining area
- Games room with pool table and large cushioned seating areas
- 18m greenstone pool
- Timber decking with six sun loungers and umbrellas
- Outdoor washroom and shower
- Outdoor ten-seater table shaded by a sail
- Large manicured lawn area perfect for events
- Lumbung (rice barn) perfect for relaxing
- Massage balé
- Tennis court (shared with three other villas)
Super King Master Suite
- Stand-alone, ocean-view suite with lofty thatched roof and teak floors
- Super king-sized four-poster bed
- Two sets of sliding glass doors, one opening onto a patio
- Study with window seat and large flat-screen TV and DVD player
- Ensuite with cream terrazzo tub and outdoor shower
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
King Master Suites 1 & 2
- Two master suites house in separate buildings featuring alang-alang thatched ceilings and teakwood floors
- King-sized beds with mosquito nets
- Stone-walled garden bathroom with cream terrazzo tub and outdoor shower
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
Guest Bedrooms Suites 3 & 4
- Two guest bedrooms housed in a large two-story building comprising games/TV room upstairs and two guest bedrooms downstairs
- Large twin beds (convertible into king beds and trundles underneath)
- Garden bathroom with open-air shower
LOCATION: Cemagi, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
CAPACITY : 10 people (1 super-king master suite; 2 king master suites; 2 twin bedrooms which can convert to king) plus 4 extra trundle beds available at additional charge.
LIVING AREAS: Open-sided living and dining pavilion; games room; outdoor dining; lumbung balé; massage balé.
POOL: 18m x 5m. 1.2m-1.7m depth.
STAFF:Villa manager; chef; driver; 4 housekeepers; 3 gardeners; pool attendant; 5 guards providing 24-hour security. Masseuse and babysitter on request.
DINING: The villa offers a selection menu featuring a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
COMMUNICATION: WiFi broadband internet access.
ENTERTAINMENT: Bose music system in living/dining and pool area; large flat-screen satellite TV with DVD and sound system in games room; snooker table; table tennis.
FOR FAMILIES: Villa Maridadi is a great family villa with plenty of kid-friendly facilities including trundle beds, baby cots, a high chair, pool toys, DVDs.
SPA: In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
TRANSPORT: Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excluding petrol).ADDITIONAL FACILITIES Barbecue; tennis court (shared); 3 bicycles; back-up generator.
- Food & Beverage system: Grocery bills plus 20%++ surcharge
- Daily Breakfast: No
RATES PER NIGHT (USD)
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
Please request for Discounted rates for lesser number of rooms.
Taxes (++): 15.5% of taxes and service charge on top of the Rental Rate.
|EARLY BIRD | -15%||Bookings 150 days prior to check-in date (*excluding peak season)|
|LAST MINUTE | -10%||Bookings less than 15 days prior to check-in date – All Seasons.|
LONG STAY DISCOUNTS:
|10+ NIGHTS||Shoulder Season: -15% | High Season: -10% | Peak Season: -5%|
|30+ NIGHTS||Shoulder Season: -20% | High Season: -15% | Peak Season: -10%|
|Long Stay (10+ nights) & Early Bird (Standard rate – LS %) – *EB%||YES|
|Long Stay (10+ nights) & Last Minute (Standard rate – LS %) – LM%||YES|
*Low Seasons: 2019: 06 Jan to 01 Feb | 11 Feb to 04 Apr | 22 Apr to 14 Jun | 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019 – 2020: 05 Jan to 23 Jan | 1 Feb to 27 Mar | 3 May to 19 Jun 2020.
*Shoulder Seasons: 2019: 05 Apr to 16 Apr | 15 Jun to 21 Jun | 18 Aug to 31 Aug – 2020: 28 Mar to 8 Apr | 14 Apr to 2 May | 20 Jun to 26 Jun
*High Seasons: 2019:15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019 – 2020: 24 Jan to 31 Jan | 9 Apr to 13 Apr
*Peak Seasons: 2019: 26 Dec to 05 Jan – 2020: 26 Dec to 04 January.
- Check In3:00 PM
- Check Out11:30 AM
- Max Guests14
- Min Stay2
- Gardener/General Maintenance
- Masseuse/Spa Therapist (Extra Cost)
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Service Staff
- Tennis Court
- Villa Manager