A countryside Manor in Burgundy
Sleeps: Up to 20 guests
This beautiful Manor house and Country house in Burgundy dates back to the 17th century and it has benefited from the extensive travelling of the owners who have scattered the souvenirs gleaned from their worldwide trips around the house, resulting in a host of themes highlighted throughout the guest rooms. Outside there is a private swimming pool and plenty of other activities within the grounds.
The Country house is just minutes away from the Magny Cours race track. And because of this, the Manor had the pleasure to welcome Mr. Alonso, Mr. Button and Mr. Barichello, the famous Formula 1 drivers, as well as the team of the french movie « Rosalie Blum ». It is a charming family house with beautiful grounds. Our Team will be able to arrange any catering or other services that you may require during your stay.
The Country house is located 3km from the F1 tracks. It also provides a nice outdoor jardin de curré. Whether you stay in or go out there are many great opportunities on your doorstep. The Country house is set in a very rural and quiet location but is still within easy reach of supermarkets and towns. Nevers is the nearest major town at just over 12km away.
- WINE EXPERIENCES: The villa is an excellent location with plenty of great wine tasting nearby in Magny Cours and Pouilly. Burgundy is renowned worldwide for its incredible wines and is a destination not to miss for any wine connoisseur. The Burgundy region boasts one of the oldest and most prestigious vineyards in the world.
- CULTURE AND HISTORY: Burgundy also offers a wealth of history and culture as well as beautiful landscapes that offer the adventurous visitor plenty of stuff to do.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
The manor is divided in to 3 self-contained properties that are all rented together in exclusivity: the main Manor sleeping up to 15, the Villa sleeping 4 and the romantic Dovecote to sleep 2.
The grounds are safe for children to play and the private heated pool is fenced for security.
There is free private parking provided and many excursions and activities in the area, making it ideal for large adventures groups.
The Manor offers drawing rooms and a top floor that can be used as a reception hall or conference room.The 5 fireplaces and other original features of the Manor create an authentic atmosphere throughout.
The Dovecote has a sitting room with impressive views of the surrounding countryside. The Dovecote also has a small kitchen making it perfect for a couple wanting a little extra privacy.
- The grounds are safe for children to play;
- The private heated pool is fenced for security.
THE MANOR: The 17th century restored Manor has themed bedrooms from all over the world. Each of the bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom.
First Floor Bedrooms: 1 Queen size bed + single bed with bathroom | 1 Queen size bed with bathroom | 1 Queen size bed with bathroom.
Second Floor Bedrooms: 1 Queen size bed + single bed with bathroom | 1 Queen size bed with bathroom | 1 Queen size bed + single bed with bathroom | 1 Queen size bed with bathroom.
The Dovecote: In the heart of the manor, the restored Dovecote has 1 stunning double bedroom with a queen size bed, bathroom, WC. COTTAGE:
The Italian Villa: Adjacent to the Manor, this Mediterranean style villa is full of character and offers 2 double bedrooms with queen size beds, a bathroom, WC and a large sitting room with open plan kitchen.
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Nievre Department, Burgundy, France.
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa.
- SWIMMING POOL: Heated Swimming pool.
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa. The Villa has a fully equipped kitchen.
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi, Mobile telephone coverage.
- FAMILIES: Ideal for all ages
- ENTERTAINMENT (NEARBY): Golf, Table tennis, Darts, Canoeing, Hiking, Cycling, Horse riding
- TRANSPORT: . Nevers is the nearest major town at just over 12km away. Village of Magny-Cours is 15 minute walk from the Manoir. Paris: 246 km.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
Prices based on an occupancy of 20 people:
|2019||Low Season||Christmas Season||High Season|
|MIN STAY||2 nights||7 nights||3 nights|
LOW SEASON: Feb 26th 2019 – May 31st 2019 | Sep 30th 2019 – Dec 21st 2019 | Jan 4th 2020 – May 29th 2020
CHRISTMAS SEASON: Dec 21st 2019 – Jan 4th 2020
HIGH SEASON: May 31st 2019 – Sep 30th 2019 | May 29th 2020 – Aug 29th 2020.
Included in the rental price:
- Energy costs included in the rental price. There may be a charge for the low seasons.
- Linen & towels included in the rental price.
- End of stay cleaning included in the rental price.
- Pool heating. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures
Not included (can be arranged on extra cost):
- Babysitting (on request)
- Chef/Cook (on request)
- Golf (within 3km)
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Ironing services
- Packed lunches
- Concierge service
- Entertainment staff
- Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Changeover day: Saturday
This is a no-smoking property.
Weddings are not allowed
Access to the cottage must be requested at the time of booking (no extra costs involved).
The official prices for Villas in France are in GBP. Other Currencies are listed for Reference Only. Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests20
- Min Stay2-7 nights, depending on season
- Cancellation Fee$Please see Terms and Conditions
- Security Deposit$EUR3000
- Free Parking on premises
- Gardener/General Maintenance
- Private Pool
- Self-Catering Villa
- Suitable for Events