Luxury 8 Bedroom Villa in Tuscany with pool.
Sleeps: 16. Up to 24 guests if booked together with the adjoining Villa
|PRICES||€ 9,160-13,920/week | See below for Seasonal Rates|
|BEACH||1 hour by car|
This Farm house villa is a well restored property, placed on the hills that divide the Sienese and Florentine areas and it is just a few minutes away from many interesting artistic, historical and cultural places such as San Gimignano, Certaldo, Siena and Florence, the latest two easily accessible from the motorway.
This picture-perfect lavish 8 bedroom Villa in Tuscany is ideal for those who wish to have a family reunion or rent with a large group of friends. This 8-bedroom luxury villa in Tuscany comes with a spacious garden including a pool and a barbecue. Moreover, it is provided with every comfort and designed with style, traditional taste and simplicity. If your group size is slightly larger than 16 people, then the adjoining building for 8 people (rentable upon request only together with the main villa) allows a total number of 24 guests. Both the villa and the outbuilding are tastefully furnished and offer spacious and extremely comfortable interiors.
Located in the world-renowned hub of the Tuscany region, this stunning villa offers pleasing views over the stunning countryside of the San Gimignano area. The perfect location of the villa allows easy access to enjoy nature and some unique cultural sites in Chianti are around.
Distances: the charming small town of Barberino val D’Elsa with all kinds of shops – 3kms; Poggibonsi (railway station) 7 km; Florence (airport) – 38 km; Siena approx. 40 kms; San Gimignano – 19 km; Volterra – 47 km; Pisa (airport) – 85 kms.
- Culture and Art: the Villa is conveniently located in the heart of Cultural Tuscany, only 30 minutes from Lucca, 1 hour from Florence and near Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano.
- Special events and gatherings: the Villa can be rented with its sister house in the same property. Together they can accommodate up to 30 guests in total.
- Culinary Experiences: the villa is located in one of the most famous Italian regions of wine and olive oil production, along with many other traditional Tuscan cuisine.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
- GROUND FLOOR: large living area (satellite TV) accessible via a large furnished terrace.
- 2 STEPS BELOW: dining-room with fireplace and access on to the outside, well-stocked kitchen (freezer, 2 ovens, dishwasher, microwaves, ice maker, barbecue), storeroom.
- FIRST FLOOR: living-room (satellite TV)
- SECOND BUILDING: 250 m2 (ADDITIONAL GUESTS, ON REQUEST): The outbuilding can be rented only together with the main villa; if not requested, the outbuilding will be closed. Prices are upon request. GROUND FLOOR: large living-room with kitchen (dishwasher, oven, freezer, icemaker), living-room with dining area and large fireplace, bathroom with shower. FIRST FLOOR: 2 double bedrooms, double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bathtub, twin-bedded room with ensuite bathroom with bathtub, bathroom with shower.
- Large panoramic garden, offering beautiful furnished terraces and pergolas;
- Private swimming-pool with Jacuzzi area and swimming-pool for children (diameter 8 m – ), dress-room with sauna and toilet, table tennis.
- 2 STEPS BELOW: 1 twin-bedded room with ensuite bathroom with shower and access on to the outside.
- FIRST FLOOR: 4 double bedrooms and 2 twin-bedded rooms. All of the bedrooms are provided with ensuite bathroom (3 bedrooms have a bathroom with shower, 1 with bathtub and 2 bedrooms have a bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub).
- 2nd floor: double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower.
- All bedrooms have satellite TV and the twin-bedded rooms can be turned into double bedrooms.
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Barberino Val d’Elsa, Florence, Italy.
- POOL: 8 x 16 m – maximum depth 2,3 m – open from 01/05 to 30/09. 8 x 16 m – maximum depth 2,3 m – open from 01/05 to 30/09.
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa. Maid service available.
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa. There is a well-equipped kitchen available for guests (freezer, 2 ovens, dishwasher, microwaves, ice maker, barbecue).
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi, Telephone.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite TV,
- FOR FAMILIES: The swimming pool has a pool for children (8mts diameter). Bay Cot available on request.
- TRANSPORT: Large covered parking space (garage for 8 cars). Bicycles for rent.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Laundry with ironing facilities; heating; fireplace, barbecue.
|2019||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|PER WEEK||9,160 €||11,200 €||13,920 €||€|
|MIN STAY||7 nights||7 nights||7 nights||7 nights|
Low Season: Jan 05, 2019 – Apr 20, 2019 | Oct 12, 2019 – Dec 21, 2019
Shoulder Season: Apr 20, 2019 -Jun 29, 2019 | Aug 31, 2019 – Oct 12, 2019.
High Season: Jun 29, 2019 – Aug 31, 2019.
Electricity: included up to 350 kw; for further use: to be paid on the spot according to consumption.
Local Tax: € 1.50 per person / per day for the first 7 days of stay (not applicable to children under 12 years)
Included in the rental price: Final Cleaning, Maid service, Internet Wi-Fi, Baby cot (on request), Pool towels.
Extra services: Baby bed available upon request (free of charge). By arrangement: cooking classes, breakfast, lunch and dinner service. Baby-sitting available upon request. The rental price includes 3 hours maid service every day.
Extra services (to be requested at reservation and to be paid on site): Maid service by arrangement (€ 12,- / per hour). Linen and towel change (€ 130,- / per change). Chef service (prices on demand). Baby sitting service (€ 10,- / per hour). Chauffeur service available (with driver’s car € 40,- / per hour – with guests’ car € 20,- / per hour). Food shopping service (price on demand). Hair-dresser, massage service available by arrangement. Body-guard service available upon request. Upon request it is also possible to organise painting and Italian and Tuscan cooking classes, guided tours. Small pets are allowed.
Not included in the rental price and to be paid on the spot:
- Refundable security deposit in cash (compulsory): 1000.00€
- Electricity (compulsory): based on consumption
- Heating: 4.00€ per cubic meter
- Tourist tax (compulsory): 1.50€ per person per day
Check in day: Saturday.
Our official Prices for Villas in Italy are in Euros. Other Currencies are listed for Reference Only.
- Check In5:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests16 + 8 (with adjoining building on extra cost)
- Min Stay7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid service
- Satellite TV