Luxury Villa to rent in Alonnisos – Leftos Yalos
Sleeps: 7 guests – 3 Bedrooms – Walk to the beach
|*WEEKLY PRICES||From EUR 5,300 week – for Low seasons|
This beautiful Luxury Villa to rent in Alonnisos – Leftos Yalos, offers the ideal Greek Villa holiday escape you have been waiting for. Pretty little Luxury Villa in Alonnisos is good choice to rent for up to 7 guests in 3 bedrooms and offers good 5 star facilities.
The sea front Luxury Villa to rent in Alonnisos is located in a large olive grove on Tzortzi Ghialos Bay, offering some stunning views. The location of this Pretty Greek villa will enable you to be on the beach which is just 50 meters away. Just look at pictures! The Luxury Villa to rent in Alonnisos has its private jetty, you could look forward to have some good fun here.
This unique residence is also defined by its exceptional outdoor areas, providing sensational views of the Sea. So, moving outside there is a large heated infinity pool with Hydro Massage and comfortable sun lounges to enjoy the Greek Sun. The BBQ and the cozy lounge area will become your favorite spot in the garden. Enjoy the magnificent sea view with a glass of wine and experience the Greek Sun in the convenience of your beautiful Villa!
- Outdoors: Private heated swimming pool, Hydro Massage, sun lounges, BBQ, shaded dining and lounge area.
The location of this Pretty Greek villa will enable you to be on the beach which is just 50 meters away. Just look at pictures!
- Nearby: Port: 10 km, Town: 9,5 km from Patitiri Town , Beach: 0,8 km from Leftos Yalos Beach Restaurant: 0,8 km, Shops: 9,5 km and Medical Center: 9,5 km
- DIVE, SNORKEL & BEACHES: Ksiro (or Peristera) with pristine sandy beaches. Votsi, Chrissi Milia, Glyfa and Rousoum Gialos are the most famous Alonissos beaches. Others beaches to check out are Lefto Gialos, Megali Ammos, Megalos Mourtias, Spartines, of which some secluded.
- CULTURE, HISTORY & AROUND: Church of the Christ; The church was originally built in the 12th century and inside it has some fine frescoes from the 17th century. Church of Agios Georgios; having survived the damages of time and the severe earthquake in 1965. Agios Georgios has beautiful objects dating from the 18th century. Church of Agios Athanassios; It was built in the 17th century and it is made of stone. Inside the church, there is a valuable icon dating from the 18th century. Monastery of Kyra Panagia in Alonissos; The post-Byzantine monastery of Kyra Panagia is built on top of a hill on the east side of Kyra Panagia or Pelagonisi Islet, that lies northeast of Alonissos Island. Kyra-Panagia (or Pelagoníssi) belongs to Megistis Lavras Monastery on Mount Athos. It used to be the site of ancient Alonissos. Here there is also a 12th century monastery, one of the biggest natural harbours of the Mediterranean Sea, Planitis bay, a well-preserved flour mill and a restored olive/wine press. Skatzoura with the impressive Evaggelistria Monastery.
- OTHER ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- International Academy of Classical Homeopathy; Founded in 1995 by Giorgos Vithoulkas, the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy is dedicated to the teaching of homeopathic medicine.
- Mavrikis Folklore Museum; Located on a hillslope in Patitiri with a view to the port. On display, there are traditional costumes and other folklore objects, as well as war memorabilia, items from the wine making tradition and local artworks.
- Yioura has a neolithically inhabited stalactite cave that sheltered Homer’s Cyclops; a rare species of wild goat breeds there. According to findings it’s being inhabited since Mesolithic Era (9th-7th century BC).
- Piperi forms the core zone of the National Park where the Mediterranean seals and the seabirds nestle. Access by boat is prohibited.
- Psathoura, a volcanic island dominated by its lighthouse, the tallest in the Aegean, constructed by Frenchmen in the 19th century and the ruins of an ancient city on its sea
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
- Ground Floor (Pool Level): Spacious living area with open plan fully equipped kitchen, 1 double en-suite bedroom and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds.
- Lower Level: 1 en-suite double bedroom, 1 small extra bedroom with a single bed and 1 bathroom.
The beautiful, yet eco-friendly Luxury Villa to rent in Alonnisos; features a modern living area with open plan fully equipped kitchen that will make you feel comfortable as home as well as one luxurious double bedroom and another bedroom with two single beds that are situated in the same floor. The lower level consists of 1 spacious en-suite double bedroom and one more bedroom with a single bed.
Linens and Towels
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Alonnisos, also transliterated as Alonissos or Alonisos, is a Greek island in the Aegean Sea.
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa
- SWIMMING POOL: Private Pool
- HEATING – AIR-CON –Check at the time of Booking
- DINING: Self-Catering Villa
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi
- FAMILIES: Yes
- PETS : Check at the time of Booking
- CELEBRATIONS: Check at the time of Booking
- ENTERTAINMENT: Check at the time of Booking
- ENTERTAINMENT (NEARBY): Beachfront , Walk to Beach,
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES:Check at the time of Booking
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|*WEEKLY PRICES||From EUR 5,300 week – for Low seasons|
Special offers & Discounts applicable at the time of the booking – please ask at the time of enquiry.
- The official prices for Villas in Greece are in EURO (€). Other Currencies are listed for reference only. If payments are required in other currencies, every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the days exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing. Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
- All prices published in PLV’s marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur.We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the Booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
Special terms and conditions that supersede our standard terms and conditions
If you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, you must notify PLV in writing as soon as possible. PLV shall make every attempt to meet your request, but cannot guarantee compliance with such requests.
Modifications to the booking form are only valid if they are made in writing, and if they are signed by you and us, or when we have inputted amendments into the booking form. You hereby agree to indemnify PLV/the owner for any reasonable expenses incurred in making an amendment.
Should you wish to cancel your booking for whatever reason, this should also be made in writing and charges will be levied as follows:
(i) if cancelled more than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the deposit payment will be forfeited (unless the deposit is paid by credit card in which case the deposit will be refunded in full if cancellation is received within 24 hours of payment being taken); and
(ii) if cancelled less than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the full booking price will be forfeited and 100% of the booking shall be due and payable to PLV.
We strongly advise that every client take out suitable holiday insurance for the duration of their stay, including cancellation insurance to limit your cancellation risk and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Terms & Conditions
- Energy costs included?: Check at the time of Booking
- Linen & towels included?: Yes, included in rental price
- Cleaning: Yes, included in rental price
- Wi-fi: Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay: Please Check at the time of Booking
For all Extras, we usually put you in touch with the right people arrange any of the following:
Amenities On Request and on cost
Luxury Yacht Charters
Private Jet and Helicopter Transfers
Pre-Arrival Shopping Services
Massage and Beauty Treatments
Personal Training and Yoga Classes
Gourmet Food and Wine Supply
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested at the time of booking.
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:30 AM
- Max Guests7
- Min Stay7
- Cleaning Fee$Included
- Cancellation Fee$See terms and conditions
- Security Deposit$Check at the time of Booking
- Airport Transfers on request
- Car rentals on Request
- Helicopter Transfers
- Luxury Yacht Charters on Req
- Masseuse/Spa Therapist (Extra Cost)
- Private Jet Transfers
- Private Pool
- Self-Catering Villa
- Yoga Classes on Request