A stunning Countryside Villa in the heart of the Prosecco hills, Veneto, Italy
Sleeps: 8 (+ 4 on sofa-beds).
Four apartments can be rented together or separately.
|VENICE||30-40 mins by train or car|
Surrounded by the green hills of Colle Umberto, this stunning ancient Villa is a 17th Century Italian Villa in the heart of Veneto, Italy. The Villa has four apartments that can be rented separately or you can rent the whole Villa on exclusive use. It is a perfect solution to discover the Venetian countryside, to organise an exclusive event, private dinners, weddings and parties. The Villa dates back to the year 1,000AD, when the ancient medieval tower was built by the Da Camino counts. The Villa belonged to a Venetian count who, in 1500, decided to build a hunting farmhouse in Colle Umberto. The Chapel was added in 1700 and the stunning park was designed in 1743. The Farmhouse was built in 1838. In 2014, the Villa has been restored by the Countess Azzolina degli Azzoni Avogadro – the current owner – who arranged the design of 3 apartments and 1 suite.
This Villa is conveniently located near the Belluno-Cortina d’Ampezzo highway and a few kilometres away from the Prosecco hills. Distances: 8 km from Conegliano (TV) | 35 km from Airport A. Canova – Treviso | km from Airport Marco Polo – Venice.
Golf is easily accessible in the surroundings of the Villa. You can reach several golf clubs, such as the Asolo Golf Club, Golf Club Villa Condulmer, Golf Club i Salici and Golf Club le Noghere. For horse riding lovers, the Villa can arrange horse riding experiences. Additionally, the Country Club provides a tennis court less than 2 kms away.
- Culture and Art: the Villa is conveniently located in the heart of Veneto and only a 40-50 minute drive to the historical city of Venice.
- Culinary Experiences: The world-renowned Prosecco hills are only a 10-minute drive away from the Villa.
- Skiing Holidays/ Hiking: The Villa is only 30 minutes from the Dolomiti Mountains, a fantastic attraction for summer hiking or skiing in well-known resorts like Cortina d’Ampezzo.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
- THE TOWER: located in the most ancient part of the building (from the Middle Age). Conected to the internal court through a vault door, this apartment offers three levels: at the first floor a large bathroom with tub, in the second a living room with equipped kitchen and dining area and at last one the twin bedroom with a panoramic 360° view. Room amenities: air conditioning, heating, TV, free Wi-Fi, blankets, bathroom amenities, hair dryer, espresso machine, free parking. Sleeps: 2
- BARCHESSA DELUXE: Apartment of 80sqm, divided in 3 main spaces: a master bedroom, a living room with a double-sofa bed, a kitchen, a dining area and a bathroom with shower. Room amenities: Air conditioning, heating, TV, free Wi-Fi, blankets, bathrom amenities, hairdryer, espresso machine, free parking. Sleeps: 2 + 2 (sofa bed).
- LOFT: A large loft where modern and ancient elements embrace in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. This apartment is composed by a bright living room with sofa bed, a dining area with fully equipped kitchen, a double room in the mezzanine, and a bathroom with shower. Room amenities: air conditioning, heating, TV, Free Wi-Fi, blankets, bathroom amenities, hairdryer, espresso machine, free parking. Sleeps: 2 + 2 (sofa bed).
- NOBLE SUITE: Luxury, history and charm are peculiar to this accommodation. These rooms decorated with fine stucco from 1660. Room amenities: heating, TV, free Wi-Fi, blankets, bathroom amenities, hairdryer, espresso machine, free parking. Sleeps: 3.
- All 4 rooms are accessible from four different entrances and allow continuous communication between living room, breakfast room, bedroom and bathroom.
- All apartments have free access to the wellness area, which includes: sauna, Turkish bath, jacuzzi and solarium.
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Treviso Province, Veneto, Italy.
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa. Housekeeping included (please see below in inclusions)
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa. The Villa has a fully equipped kitchen (gas hob, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, oven, appliances, storage available for guests). Breakfast is included in the rate. A Chef can be arranged at an extra cost (see below).
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi, Mobile telephone coverage.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite TV, DVD.
- TRANSPORT: Conveniently located in the heart of the Prosecco hills in Veneto. A 10 minute-drive from Vittorio Veneto Train Station and Conegliano station.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Laundry (washing/ironing on extra cost), heating, Barbecue, Sauna.
|2019||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|PER WEEK||13,000 €||13,000 €||13,000 €|
|MIN STAY||7 nights||7 nights||7 nights|
Included in the rental price: WiFi, Breakfast, use of the kitchen, Housekeeping.
Not included in the rental price and to be paid on the spot:
- Extra meals
- Chef service (60EUR/day)
- Laundry (washing/ironing on extra cost)
- Additional housekeeping
- Cost of groceries
- Telephone usage
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Refundable security deposit in cash (mandatory): 1,000.00€
Our official Prices for Villas in Italy are in Euros. Other Currencies are listed for Reference Only.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests12
- Min Stay7
- Cancellation Fee$Please read our Terms and Conditions
- Security Deposit$1000EUR
- Air Conditioned Bedrooms
- Airport Transfers on request
- Gardener/General Maintenance
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Villa
- Suitable for Events
- Villa Manager