Luxury Holiday Villa in Corfu – Barbati
Sleeps: 10 guests – 5 Bedrooms
with 100 meters walk to the beach Corfu, Ionian Islands
|WEEKLY RATES||From EUR 6,689 to 14,573/week|
|NEAREST BEACH||100 metres from the Villa|
Luxury Holiday Villa in Corfu – Barbati, boasts a fantastic beachfront location on the north-east coast of Corfu with amazing views, just look at the pictures. The Villa sits overlooking the village of Barbati and its pretty Greek beaches in Corfu. The village is just a stone’s throw away and boasts all the much-needed amenities you could possibly want for a more than Luxury Greek villa Holiday, including shops, bars and restaurants so if you can’t bear to drag yourself away from beautiful Luxury Villa Barbati you don’t have to!
The modern 5 bedroom villa has been stylishly designed combining chic decor with cool pastel shades. On the ground floor is the main living accommodation including the living and dining area alongside a luxury fitted kitchen with high-spec appliances. Also on the same level, you will find one of the double bedrooms. which comes complete with ensuite bathroom and access to the terrace. Go upstairs, you will find an excellent master bedroom suite showing off its own dressing room and luxury ensuite bathroom including access to a large private porch, the perfect spot to chill with breathtaking views while enjoying a cool glass of wine. If you notice on the lower garden area there are two twin bedrooms both complete with ensuite bathrooms and access to the garden.
Outdoors, the grounds are just as pretty. The large infinity pool is the ideal spot for soaking up the sun setting while enjoying the views. It would not take much time for the guest to notice the large areas in the premises for alfresco dining including the poolside pergola area and dining table.
Barbati is located by Pantokratoras mountain and offers wonderful views over Corfu old town, the Venetian fortress and the far Albanian mountains. Corfu or Kerkyra is a Greek island in the Ionian Sea Islands and Barbati is on the coast with a long beach with plenty of lovely bays and hidden caves and has beautiful white stone beaches. Nearest Airport: Corfu Airport (21 km), Nearest Village: Barbati (1.3 km), Nearest Supermarket Barbati (1 km), Nearest, Bar/Pub Barbati (0.5 km).
- DIVE, SNORKEL & BEACHES: For the keen divers, Corfu is known for being one of the best places in Greece to dive, with favourite dive sites around Paleokastritsa, Othoni and the Paxi islets. You can explore the beautiful bays of Paleokastritsa with sea caves, a scenic canyon and schooling barracuda.
- CULTURE, HISTORY & AROUND: In Corfu Town, you can visit the majestic old town with a Venetian fortress and English Palace. Stroll through the cobbled streets with dozens of restaurants, coffee shops, bars and boutiques and pass by pastel-coloured architecture. More white sandy beaches, including Glyfada, can be found and there’s plenty of opportunities to take part in water sports like snorkelling, diving and sea kayaking.
- OTHER ACTIVITIES NEARBY: For day trips, from Corfu, you can take a boat to Agii Saranda in Albania and wander around the nearby Roman ruins of Butrint or go to Paxos and Antipaxos, two small islands to the south-east. You could also go to the popular resort of Sidari – a quaint fishing village home to coastal sandstone cliffs and a brace of secluded sandy beaches. With plenty of things to see and do, you won’t get bored.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
Ground Floor: Living room with fireplace, dining area and access to the covered veranda and pool area | Kitchen with oven, hob, coffee machine, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and access to a terrace area
- Private infinity pool with underwater seating (8x4m)
- Sunloungers, Pool-side pergola with cushioned seating
- Dining table (seats 10)
- Ground Floor: Bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin and access to a terrace.
- First Floor: Master bedroom suite with king-size bed, dressing room area, access to a large private veranda and ensuite bathroom with open-plan shower, pebble-style bathtub, WC and his & her’s washbasins.
- Lower Ground Level: 1 Bedroom with twin beds and ensuite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin and access to a balcony | 1 Bedroom with twin beds and ensuite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin and access to the garden via french windows | 1 Bedroom with double bed, ensuite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin.
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Corfu or Kerkyra is a city and a former municipality on the island of Corfu, Ionian Islands, Greece.
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa (See below on Extras)
- SWIMMING POOL: Private Pool
- HEATING: Working Fireplace – AIR-CON – Yes
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa (See below on Extras)
- COMMUNICATION: Internet WiFI
- FAMILIES: Cots and highchairs are available free of charge, please request during the booking process
- CELEBRATIONS: Check at the time of Booking
- ENTERTAINMENT: Cable TV, DVD player
- ENTERTAINMENT (NEARBY): Beach nearby, Walk to Beach, Walk to Village.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: BBQ, Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Wheelchair Access, Gym/Fitness Room, Washing machine, Tumble dryer.
Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people:
|WEEKLY RATES||From EUR 6,689 to 14,573/week|
Special offers & Discounts applicable at the time of the booking – please ask at the time of enquiry.
- The official prices for Villas in Greece are in EURO (€). Other Currencies are listed for reference only. If payments are required in other currencies, every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the days exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing. Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
- All prices published in PLV’s marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur.We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the Booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
Special terms and conditions that supersede our standard terms and conditions
If you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, you must notify PLV in writing as soon as possible. PLV shall make every attempt to meet your request but cannot guarantee compliance with such requests.
Modifications to the booking form are only valid if they are made in writing, and if they are signed by you and us, or when we have inputted amendments into the booking form. You hereby agree to indemnify PLV/the owner for any reasonable expenses incurred in making an amendment.
Should you wish to cancel your booking for whatever reason, this should also be made in writing and charges will be levied as follows:
(i) if cancelled more than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the deposit payment will be forfeited (unless the deposit is paid by credit card in which case the deposit will be refunded in full if cancellation is received within 24 hours of payment being taken); and
(ii) if cancelled less than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the full booking price will be forfeited and 100% of the booking shall be due and payable to PLV.
We strongly advise that every client take out suitable holiday insurance for the duration of their stay, including cancellation insurance to limit your cancellation risk and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
INCLUSIONS AND EXTRAS
- Energy costs included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included
We can usually put you in touch with the right people arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting service
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested at the time of booking.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
- Tax: From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism is charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation. The tax works out between 0.50 – 5 Euros per night. The amount you will pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Insurance: it is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests10
- Min Stay7 nights
- Cleaning Fee$Included
- Cancellation Fee$Refer to terms and conditions
- Security Deposit$Check at the time of Booking
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Wheelchair Accessible