Kefalonia luxury villa with Pool in Ionian islands, Greece
Sleeps: 12 guests – 6 Bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
|WEEKLY RATES||From EUR 5,200 week|
|CLOSEST BEACH||600 metres from the Villa|
This Kefalonia luxury villa with Pool in the Ionian Islands, Greece offers the perfect gateway to a Greek villa holiday experience. The Villa can accommodate 12 guests in 6 bedrooms and offers a range of amenities. While beautifully sits on the hillside above Petani beach, the Kefalonia Luxury villa offers a tranquil atmosphere, privacy and an excellent standard of villa accommodation in Kefalonia.
The Kefalonia Luxury villas consist of two similar villas connected via an open-air dining area. Each villa comes with two floors and a guests’ studio. The ground floor has a comfortably chic living room with a dining area and a guests’ WC. A fully equipped modern style kitchen can offer to your guests a warm feeling. On the first floor, there are also two en-suite double bedrooms with a shared bathroom.
- DIVE, SNORKEL & BEACHES: Kefalonia is known not only for its beaches but the stunning landscapes and tasty Greek food, the island attracts and enchants thousands of visitors. Colourful bays, enchanting villages, white dazzling sand, exciting activities, mysterious caves, and lively atmosphere create an exotic paradise in the middle of the Ionian sea. Scuba diving is highly popular in Kefalonia, due to the rocky coastline and the safe waters. Kefalonia diving centres are found in almost all tourist places of the island, from Fiscardo and Agia Efimia on the north to Lassi and Lixouri on the southern side. These centres offer courses for all ages and organize diving trips to interesting sites. Well-known Kefalonia diving sites are the Catacombs, Temple Cave in Fiscardo with two entrances, the Blue Canyon in Lassi, and the shipwreck of the Italian WWII ship Ardena which is suitable for advanced only divers. The awe-inspiring and breathtaking views draw many people to take a trip to Myrtos Beach and stay until the vibrant sunsets that augment the amazing views here. Known worldwide as one of the best beaches in Greece and on the planet on the whole, Myrtos offers both the blue seas of the Mediterranean and the verdant hills of Cephalonia in one.
- CULTURE, HISTORY & AROUND: Assos Village, near Argostoli, Assos is a quaint and tiny village situated on a peninsula overlooked by the ruins of a Venetian Castle from the 16th century. Since its a coastal town, visitors can experience the warm and seafaring atmosphere typical of the Ionian isles. worth exploring the narrow alleys and colourful traditional architecture of the houses, Visitors will discover many white and pink flowers, beautiful churches, and a path through the forest that leads up to the castle. Monastery of Agios Gerasimos: This expansive monastery sits beneath Mount Ainos, near the villages of Falgrata and Valsamata. it is named after Cephalonia’s very own patron saint, Saint Gerasimos, this monastery is reconstructed from the original, built in 1560. it is now a well-known place and many come here on pilgrim. Because of the saint’s legendary history of curing many people with mental illnesses. Visitors can view the tomb of Saint Gerasimos as well as his two cave-like quarters located beneath the monastery. Don’t miss the ancient Acropolis that finally fell on the Roman siege, it is one of Cephalonia’s most impressive is archaeological site located in Sami, a town which used to be heavily fortified. For a look into the island’s past, stop by the Argostoli Archaeology Museum.
- OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: If you like caves, then this would be interesting, quite a few important and fascinating caves to discover on the island of Kephalonia, to name a few, Melissani Cave and Drogarati Cave. Located nearby Sami, it is not surprising that Melissani Cave has a story tied to the ancient acropolis. Around the blue lake found within the cave, which illuminates dazzlingly each day at a specific time, archaeologists have discovered pots and boat fragments that link into a myth concerning the nymph, Melissanthi. On the other hand, Drogarati Cave is a work of natural wonder, offering astounding views of rock formations in a constantly changing environment.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
2 identical Villas connected via an open air dining area
Villa 1: Ground Floor: Spacious living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen and Guest WC | First Floor: 2 double en-suite bedrooms (one can be converted into a twin bedroom) and 1 shared bathroom | Studio: Living area, kitchenette, 1 double bedroom and 1 bathroom
Villa 2 – Ground Floor: Spacious living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen and Guest WC. | First Floor: 2 double en-suite bedrooms (one can be converted into twin bedroom) and 1 shared bathroom.
Studio: Living area, kitchenette, 1 double bedroom and 1 bathroom
Swimming pool, sun lounges, shaded dining area, parking spaces and garden]
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Petani Beach (also spelled Petanoi) is situated in the North West of the Paliki, in Kefalonia, Greece.
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa (See below on Extras)
- SWIMMING POOL: Private Pool
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa (See below on Extras)
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi
- CELEBRATIONS: Check at the time of Booking
- ENTERTAINMENT (NEARBY): Beach Nearby, Walk to Beach, Walk to Village,
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Cleaning, Linens and Towels
RATES PER WEEK (EUROS)
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 people:
|*WEEKLY PRICES||From EUR 5,200/week|
Special offers & Discounts applicable at the time of the booking – please ask at the time of enquiry.
- The official prices for Villas in Greece are in EURO (€). Other Currencies are listed for reference only. If payments are required in other currencies, every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing. Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
- All prices published in PLV’s marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur.We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the Booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
Special terms and conditions that supersede our standard terms and conditions
If you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, you must notify PLV in writing as soon as possible. PLV shall make every attempt to meet your request but cannot guarantee compliance with such requests.
Modifications to the booking form are only valid if they are made in writing, and if they are signed by you and us, or when we have inputted amendments into the booking form. You hereby agree to indemnify PLV/the owner for any reasonable expenses incurred in making an amendment.
Should you wish to cancel your booking for whatever reason, this should also be made in writing and charges will be levied as follows:
(i) if cancelled more than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the deposit payment will be forfeited (unless the deposit is paid by credit card in which case the deposit will be refunded in full if cancellation is received within 24 hours of payment being taken); and
(ii) if cancelled less than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the full booking price will be forfeited and 100% of the booking shall be due and payable to PLV.
We strongly advise that every client take out suitable holiday insurance for the duration of their stay, including cancellation insurance to limit your cancellation risk and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
INCLUSIONS AND EXTRAS
- Linen & towels included
We can usually put you in touch with the right people arrange any of the following:
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested at the time of booking.
- Check In4:30 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests12 guests
- Min Stay7 nights
- Cleaning Fee$Included
- Cancellation Fee$See terms and conditions
- Security Deposit$Check at the time of Booking
- Airport Transfers on request
- Masseuse/Spa Therapist (Extra Cost)
- Private Pool
- Self-Catering Villa