A private house in Ile de Re, French Atlantic Coast. Walking distance from the beach
Sleeps: Up to 8 guests
|CLOSEST BEACH||800 metres|
This Private House number 4 – Atlantic Coast is blessed with a most desirable location on a quiet street in the heart of Bois Plage en Ré, just 300m from its lively daily market square and only 800 metres from the beach with its two excellent restaurants.
This Villa can sleep up to eight guests in the 3 bedrooms located in the main house, with a further double bedroom and a children’s room with bunk beds located in the garden cottage. The villa has a fully equipped kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances and the extensive open-plan living and dining area is the perfect place to gather and spend memorable times together. A few steps down from the house there is a private pool with chairs and parasols. Next to the pool there is an al fresco living area with a barbecue with a dining area.
Stunning walking and cycling paths leading to the beach and to the centre are right on your doorstep.
The town of Bois Plage En Re at Ile de Re is the main seaside resort of the island and is particularly known for its daily market (open from April to September), selling all sorts of goods and with an unmissable large covered food market. There are also shops, restaurants, cafés and a supermarket.
The house is also a short cycle ride from St Martin, the main port, where there are many more tourist amenities including an inside pool with a water slide. La Couarde, La Flotte and Loix, all good bike rides, are also within easy reach. The sparkling maritime town of La Rochelle is a 25 minute journey away, making for an exciting day trip out.
- BAREFOOT LUXURY: This is a very understated, laid back “chic” island, so there is no need to dress up. Many people hire bikes instead the car, even to go to restaurants for dinner. If you go to the main bakery in Bois Plage you can often see the bread-makers at work.
- BEACH HOLIDAYS: The villa is located only 800 metres from the sandy beaches of Ile de Ré.
- OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: With over 100 km of cycling paths, the best way to get around the island is by bike. There are also countless of other activities on offer, such as surfing, kitesurfing, sailing, bird-watching and more. The whole west coast of the Vendee-et-Charente is renowned for the abundance of oysters and seafood making it one of the best regions to enjoy wonderful meals looking out to the sea with a lovely crisp glass of wine and Moules Frites!
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
MAIN HOUSE: Please note that unless agreed in advance with the owner, the villa accommodates a maximum of 8 guests only, inclusive of children and babies.
- Basement: Home cinema – Laundry room (washing machine, tumble dryer, sink, iron) – Shower room with W.C.
- Ground Floor: Open plan living/dining room (1 sofa, 2 armchairs, TV, decorative fireplace, table with chairs for 8 guests);
- Fully fitted kitchen (hob, oven, microwave,fridge, freezer, coffee machine, dishwasher).
- Private swimming pool with electric cover;
- Small lawn area;
- Outdoor dining area with table for 8 and Barbecue;
- 2 parasols;
- 3 loungers;
- 2 lounging chairs
- First Floor – Master bedroom with sink separate bath/shower room;
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room;
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room – Guest W.C.
- Ground Floor: Children’s bedroom with bunk beds – Shower room – W.C.
- First Floor – Double bedroom
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Ile de Re, Atlantic Coast, France.
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa.
- SWIMMING POOL: Child-Safe Pool
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa. The Villa has a fully equipped kitchen.
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi, Mobile telephone coverage.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Cable TV, Board games, Children’s videos/DVDs, Home Cinema, DVD
- FAMILIES: Cots, High Chair, Children’s books, Fenced Grounds
- TRANSPORT: La Rochelle port and airport.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: BBQ, heating, Decorative fireplace, A/C in main house
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|2019||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|MIN STAY||2 nights||2 nights||2 nights||2 nights|
LOW SEASON: Feb 24th 2019 – Jun 1st 2019.
SHOULDER SEASON: Sep 28th 2019 – May 30th 2020.
HIGH SEASON: Jun 1st 2019 – Jun 29th 2019 | Aug 31st 2019 – Sep 28th 2019 | May 30th 2020 – Jun 27th 2020
PEAK SEASON: Jun 29th 2019 – Aug 31st 2019 | Jun 27th 2020 – Aug 27th 2020.
Included in the rental price:
- Arrival time: Between 5.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m.
- Energy costs included
- End of stay cleaning included
- Linen & towels included, and pool towels.
- Heating costs included
- Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Changeover day: Saturday
This is a no-smoking property.
Weddings, Hen parties and special celebrations may be allowed on request. Stag parties are not allowed.
Access to the cottage must be requested at the time of booking (no extra costs involved).
The official prices for Villas in France are in GBP. Other Currencies are listed for Reference Only. Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
- Check In5:00 PM
- Check Out10:30 AM
- Max Guests8 guests
- Min Stay7 nights in July & August. Short-breaks possible on request during all other periods.
- Cancellation Fee$Please read our Terms and Conditions
- Security Deposit$EUR500
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool