House to rent near beach Skopelos with pool
Sleeps: 4 to 6 guests – 3 Bedrooms – 1 KM to the beach
|*WEEKLY PRICES||From EUR (€) 1,000 to 2000/ week|
This Budget House to rent near beach Skopelos with pool is Nestled into the lush green hillside only 3km from Skópelos town.The chic Budget house to rent in Skopelos is a perfect getaway haven for families or groups of friends who enjoy a peaceful countryside location in Greece, with all modern comforts. And being less than a kilometer away from two of the Island’s best beaches (Stafilos and Velanio) you are only minutes away from diving into those crystal clear waters!
This charming and stylish House to rent near beach Skopelos can sleep 6 people over 4 attractively designed bedrooms. As you enter you’ll appreciate the light neutral tones of the cosy living area, with comfortable seating positioned around a traditional fireplace. Off this you’ll find a well-equipped kitchen and dining area seating 6 people. On the same level there is a pleasant single room and separate bathroom with shower.
The exterior to this superb property offers the perfect space in which to while away the long warm Grecian afternoons. Surrounded by olive trees and a grape vine running the length of the terrace, with views over lush green vegetation, you’ll feel truly secluded in this idyllic haven. A luxurious pool and relaxing sun loungers provide a heavenly antidote to the glorious sunshine. And a stylish dining area and BBQ mean that al fresco suppers can be relished on the balmiest of evenings.
– Exterior Terraces
– Outdoor pool
– Pool furniture
– Terrace seating and outdoor dining area seating 6
With jaw dropping landscapes, crystal clear waters, traditional architecture and more vegetation than any other Island in Greece, no wonder Skópelos was chosen as the location for the smash Hollywood film Mamma Mia!
Nearest Airport Skiathos, Nearest Town/City, Skópelos Town, Nearest Shops,Bar,Pub (3km), Nearest Beach
Accessed by an hour ferry ride from neighbouring Skiathos, you’ll be glad you went that extra mile once you arrive on this wonderful Island. With lush rolling hills, covered with fragrant pine trees, stunning coastal scenery, time-forgotten pastoral towns and beautiful monasteries and chapels dotting the landscape you’ll be transported to another world.
- DIVE, SNORKEL & BEACHES: Skópelos has an abundance of beautiful sun-drenched beaches, backed by uninterrupted stretches of pine-covered coastline. Although those on Skópelos are largely shingle or pebble, they are picturesque, framed by rocky green hills, and quiet havens on which to soak up the Grecian sun. It’s advisable to have a car on the Island, as the nearest good beaches to the area around Skópelos town are Stafilos and Velanio, roughly 6km away. Although you can swim at the foot of the hill just before entering the town.
So whether you’re enjoying the calming waters of the Aegean Sea, visiting a nearby monastery or perhaps going further a field with a day trip to neighbouring Islands Skiathos or Aiónissos, you’ll always find something to keep everyone happy.
- OTHER ACTIVITIES NEARBY: Skópelos town, one of the most beautiful ports in the country with a sprawling hillside, ruined Venetian fortress and dozens of chapels, has plenty of restaurants, shops and cafes to keep you entertained. But its relaxed attitude can be surmounted in the old boys playing backgammon over coffee at every turn.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
Take the staircase to the upper level and you’ll find another bathroom and 3 beautiful double bedrooms, all light and spacious, offering fresh modern decor yet lovely traditional touches. Two of these benefit from balcony doors that open out onto a fantastic sun terrace, from which you can enjoy your morning coffee whilst appreciating stunning views right out across the countryside and even Stafilos beach beyond. The last bedroom boasts a traditional wall-to-wall bed, and access to its own private balcony making this wonderful space ideal for retreating to after a long day exploring the local area.
Interior of House to rent near beach Skopelos
– Bedroom 1: Wall-to-wall bed, access to private sun terrace
– Bedroom 2: Double bed, access to shared upper sun terrace
– Bedroom 3: Twin beds, access to shared upper sun terrace
– Bedroom 4: Single bed
– Bathroom 1: Shower and WC
– Bathroom 2: Shower and WC
– Kitchen: Hob, oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker
– Lounge: 2 sofas, TV, fireplace, dining area-seating 6
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Skopelos is a Greek island in the western Aegean Sea.
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa (See below on Extras)
- SWIMMING POOL: Private Pool
- HEATING – AIR-CON –Check at the time of Booking
- COMMUNICATION: Internet Wi-Fi
- FAMILIES: Yes
- PETS : Check at the time of Booking
- CELEBRATIONS: Check at the time of Booking
- ENTERTAINMENT: Check at the time of Booking
- ENTERTAINMENT (NEARBY): Beach Nearby, Walk to Beach,
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES:BBQ
|*WEEKLY PRICES||From EUR 1,000 to 2000/ a week|
Special offers & Discounts applicable at the time of the booking – please ask at the time of enquiry.
- The official prices for Villas in Greece are in EURO (€). Other Currencies are listed for reference only. If payments are required in other currencies, every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the days exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing. Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
- All prices published in PLV’s marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur.We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the Booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
Special terms and conditions that supersede our standard terms and conditions
If you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, you must notify PLV in writing as soon as possible. PLV shall make every attempt to meet your request, but cannot guarantee compliance with such requests.
Modifications to the booking form are only valid if they are made in writing, and if they are signed by you and us, or when we have inputted amendments into the booking form. You hereby agree to indemnify PLV/the owner for any reasonable expenses incurred in making an amendment.
Should you wish to cancel your booking for whatever reason, this should also be made in writing and charges will be levied as follows:
(i) if cancelled more than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the deposit payment will be forfeited (unless the deposit is paid by credit card in which case the deposit will be refunded in full if cancellation is received within 24 hours of payment being taken); and
(ii) if cancelled less than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the full booking price will be forfeited and 100% of the booking shall be due and payable to PLV.
We strongly advise that every client take out suitable holiday insurance for the duration of their stay, including cancellation insurance to limit your cancellation risk and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Terms & Conditions
– Linen & towels included?: Included in rental price
– Security deposit: €500, to be paid upon arrival
– Energy costs included?: Included in rental price
– Linen & towels included?: Included in rental price
– End of stay cleaning included?: Included in rental price
– Tax: From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation. The tax works out between 0.50 – 4 Euros per night. The amount
you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
– Changeover day: Flexible
– Minimum stay: 7 nights
– Internet access?: Yes, there is Wi-Fi available at this property
– Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- Check In10:00 AM
- Check Out4:00 PM
- Max Guests6
- Min Stay7
- Cleaning Fee$Included
- Cancellation Fee$See terms and conditions
- Security Deposit$€500
- Private Pool
- Self-Catering Villa