An historical Venetian Villa between Venice and the Alps
Sleeps: Up to 12 adults + 2 children.
(5 doubles + 1 French bedroom and 2 single rooms in the apartment).
|PRICES||From € 13,000/week|
|VENICE||1 hour by train or car|
This luxury historic Villa in Venice region was built in the year 1696 by Cardinal Rubini. Over the Centuries many families have owned the Villa and now it belongs to the family De Lord Rinaldi, who have decided to open its doors to people who are willing to admire and appreciate its beauty.
The villa is located in Asolo, a charming town located one hour drive from Venice and one hour from the Dolomites, in the Italian Alps. The architecture of the Villa reflects the typical style of the Venetian Villas. It is formed by 4 main buildings: the main Villa, the chapel and two wings: the Venetian barchesse, which have been now converted into residences. A unique feature of this stunning historic Venetian villa are the stuccoes that enrich the walls and ceilings, in the most sophisticated late Baroque movements. These precious decorations seem to embroider the walls and ceilings of this stunning historic Villa.
The Villa had had famous guests along its long life. Some of them include: the Rockefellers, the Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother, Eleonora Duse – a famous Italian actress from the beginning of the 1900s, the explorer and writer Freya Stark and the Italian architect Carlo Scarpa.
Asolo is called the “Pearl of Veneto” and enjoys its central position, perfectly situated between the Dolomites and Venice. This town is a perfect base to discover all the beautiful cities of the Veneto Region such as Verona, Padova, Vicenza, Treviso.
Veneto is a diversified region with a variety of landscapes, from the Alps to the plains, from the beaches to historical cities. Veneto has currently five UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This prestigious recognition has been conferred to Venice and its lagoon, the botanical garden of Padova, the Palladian Villas which includes the city of Vicenza, the city of Verona and the Dolomites. You can reach all these places with day excursions from the Villa.
- CULTURE AND ART: the Villa is conveniently located in the heart of Veneto and only a 40-50 minute drive to the historical city of Venice. Asolo is also a great base to explore the surrounding areas and visit the famous Palladian Villas.
- CULINARY EXPERIENCES: The world-renowned Prosecco hills are only a 30-minute drive away from the Villa. Experience the “Prosecco and Wines of the Hills Scenic Route“: this is one of the most recognised and appreciated routes by tourists and locals. The road connects the most important places of Prosecco wine culture and the region, dating back to 1966. Along its 35 km route you will admire many beautiful vineyard landscapes. Another important tourist route is the famous Treviso Red Radicchio Road that is recently becoming a sought-after ingredient in the Italian and international gourmet cuisine.
- WINTER SKIING HOLIDAYS/SUMMER HIKING IN THE ALPS: The Villa is only 1 hour from the Dolomiti Mountains, a fantastic attraction for summer hiking or skiing in well-known resorts like Cortina d’Ampezzo, also called the “‘pearl of the Dolomiti”.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
- GROUND FLOOR: kitchen, the dining room, a living room, a guest’s bathroom and the linen room. On the same floor, in front of the main garden there is a fitness and relaxing area.
- FIRST FLOOR: The first floor has its own entrance, a large bright living room
- THE APARTMENT: The Beretta is a little apartment next to the villa with a private entrance.
- THE TERRACE UNDER THE WISTERIA: A large panoramic terrace near the Chapel, covered by an ancient wisteria where you can eat while enjoying a unique view on the hills of Asolo.
- THE SWIMMING POOL: panoramic swimming pool of 18mx6m equipped with sunbeds and changing room. Next to the swimming pool there is a sheltered area with a full equipped kitchenette, a barbecue, a fridge and a large dining table.
- FIRST FLOOR: 2 large double bedrooms with private bathroom and a studio.
- SECOND FLOOR: 1 master suite with a private bathroom, 2 single rooms, one bathroom, 1 bedroom with a king size bed, 1 twin room (two single beds) and a private bathroom.
- THE APARTMENT: The Beretta apartment has 1 living room, 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom and a fully-equipped kitchen. The apartment has Air Conditioning.
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Asolo, Treviso Province, Veneto, Italy.
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa. Daily housekeeping included (please see below in inclusions).
- SWIMMING POOL: heated swimming pool (18 x 6 metres).
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa. The Villa has a fully equipped kitchen (gas hob, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, oven, appliances, storage) available for guests both in the main villa as well as the apartment. Breakfast is included in the rate. A Chef can be arranged at an extra cost (see below).
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi, Mobile telephone coverage.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite TV, DVD, CD player, Bluetooth Speakers.
- FAMILIES: Playground for children, books, toys, high chair on request.
- TRANSPORT: Conveniently located 1 hour from the Alps and 1 hour from Venice.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Laundry (washing/ironing on extra cost), heating, Fireplace, Barbecue.
|2019||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season|
|PER WEEK||10,880 €||12,250 €||13,630 €|
|MIN STAY||7 nights||7 nights||7 nights|
HIGH SEASON: 1st June – 21st September | 21st December – 4th January | Easter 20th to 27th April 2019
MID SEASON: 27th April – 1st June 2019.
LOW SEASON: Rest of the year
Included in the rental price: WiFi, Breakfast, use of the kitchen, morning room cleaning, fireplace, full time resident guardians, Water, gas, electricity up to 200 Kw/week included.
Not included in the rental price and to be paid on the spot:
- Light Lunch and dinner on request
- Cooking and Cooking lessons
- Laundry service
- Physiotherapist, Personal trainer, aqua gym, yoga
- 2 golf courses 10 minutes from the villa
- Guided tours to museums and best destinations in Veneto
- Wine Cellar
- Table service €13/hour
- Extra cleaning service €13/hour
- Hairdresser, beautician, masseur
- Tennis and riding lessons
- Car ride from/to airport/train station, personal driver
- Refundable security deposit in cash (mandatory): 2,000.00€
Starting rental date: Saturdays.
Our official Prices for Villas in Italy are in Euros. Other Currencies are listed for Reference Only.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests14
- Min Stay7
- Cancellation Fee$Please read our Terms and Conditions
- Security Deposit$2000EUR
- Air Conditioned Bedrooms
- Gardener/General Maintenance
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Self-Catering Villa
- Suitable for Events
- Villa Manager