Greek Luxury Villa with pool in Corfu, Gouvia
Sleeps: 8 guests – 4 Bedrooms
|WEEKLY RATES||From EUR 8,000 to EUR 16,500/week|
This luxury Villa with pool in Corfu Greece, is a boutique 4 bedroom villa, offering some of the best breathtaking sea views you can find in Greece. While Kontokali and Gouvia are just 1.5 kilometres away, it makes you feel you are far away from everything. The Villa is located in Kontokali a village, north of Corfu Town on the Gulf of Gouvia and the beaches are nearby.
This luxury Villa with pool in Corfu provides the perfect holiday package: sun, fun, and food. There is a chef, a kitchen stocked with whatever you wish and a myriad of family-friendly activities nearby.
While the green gardens surround the villa and pool, the colourful plants and flowers are spread-out beautifully along with olive trees and parasols, giving shades and keeping the atmosphere cooler, creating the picture perfect Dream Greek villa Holiday…The inviting pool is a lovely spot to pass the day (especially with a cooling drink in hand). Since the ground has a covered grassy area– it suits perfectly for children to play safe, and parents can keep an eye on them while lying on the sun loungers and relaxing.
The Villa is air-conditioned and has Wi-Fi throughout. The villa oozes Mediterranean style with interior white-washed walls and terracotta tile roofs. The 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms are all light and modern and 3 bedrooms plus the living areas are set on one floor, allowing for easy access to the pool and grounds. From the large living room, you can open the glass double-doors and walk right out onto the sun terrace. A fully-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, oven and microwave, completes the luxurious and hassle-free setting.
It is important to mention the outside dining areas with their stylish furnishings. Thoughtfully lit at night, you can have lasting alfresco dining experience all the way into the evening. There is also comfortable sofas and a flat-screen TV for effortless entertainment after memorable days exploring.
While you lounge in the pool, gazing at the Ionian from your secluded hilltop spot, it’s easy to imagine it’s not a holiday villa at all, but your fanciest friends’ home. For when you’d like to discover the area, snorkelling & other watersports are possible in the surrounding area, and car rental can be arranged. Corfu Town, with its’ charming atmosphere, ancient architecture and lively squares is also a short 7km away.
Nearest Airport Corfu International (8km), Nearest Beach Kontokali -by road (2km), Nearest Village Kontokali (2km), Nearest Restaurant Many in Kontokali and Gouvia (1.5km), Nearest Town/City Dassia (5km), Nearest Town/City Corfu Town (7km)
- DIVE, SNORKEL & BEACHES: For the keen divers, Corfu is known for being one of the best places in Greece to dive, with favourite dive sites around Paleokastritsa, Othoni and the Paxi islets. You can explore the beautiful bays of Paleokastritsa with sea caves, a scenic canyon and schooling barracuda.
- CULTURE, HISTORY & AROUND: In Corfu Town, you can visit the majestic old town with a Venetian fortress and English Palace. Stroll through the cobbled streets with dozens of restaurants, coffee shops, bars and boutiques and pass by pastel-coloured architecture. More white sandy beaches, including Glyfada, can be found and there’s plenty of opportunities to take part in water sports like snorkelling, diving and sea kayaking.
- OTHER ACTIVITIES NEARBY: For day trips, from Corfu, you can take a boat to Agii Saranda in Albania and wander around the nearby Roman ruins of Butrint or go to Paxos and Antipaxos, two small islands to the south-east. You could also go to the popular resort of Sidari – a quaint fishing village home to coastal sandstone cliffs and a brace of secluded sandy beaches. With plenty of things to see and do, you won’t get bored.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
Ground Floor: Dining table with 8 chairs | Large sitting area with sofas, fireplace | Fully equipped fitted kitchen.
- Pool with Grecian steps to enter, heated in cooler weather (Length: 13m x 5.5m x 8.5m L shaped, Depth: 1 – 2.95m)
- Sunbeds and Umbrellas
- Outside sofa seating
- Outside dining area with barbecue
Lower Ground Floor: 1 twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower | Additional bathroom with shower.
Ground Floor: 1 double bedroom (1.7m) with en-suite shower room | 1 double bedroom (1.5m) with bathroom and interconnecting doors to 1 twin bedroom with shower room. Twin beds are all 90cm wide and can be made up as double on request.
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Kontokali is a village located north of Corfu Town, on the Gulf of Gouvia.
- STAFF: A private Chef is included in the price and will provide two meals daily, breakfast and dinner; upon request and Chef’s availability pending, dinner could be exchanged with lunch on selected few days. The Chef will be doing all the shopping, cooking, table setting, serving, table clearing and kitchen cleaning. Prior to arrival please advise about any dietary preferences for the first one or two days; for the rest of the stay, the menu can be discussed directly with the Chef. NOTE: The cost of food is not included; all groceries receipts will be handed over to the client by the Chef and should be paid in cash.
- SWIMMING POOL: Private heated Pool
- HEATING: Yes – AIR-CON – Yes
- DINING: Private chef included. Full kitchen with Dishwasher, Microwave.
- COMMUNICATION: Internet
- FAMILIES: Ideal for Teens and kids. Cot and Highchair can be provided. Two children under 4 can be accommodated FOC in cots.
- CELEBRATIONS: Weddings, Parties or Stag/Hen – Not allowed
- ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite TV, Blue-ray player, PS4 plus games, Flat screened television, Local satellite channels.
- ENTERTAINMENT (NEARBY): Beach nearby, <1hr to Airport, Water sports, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fishing, Outstanding Landscapes, Outdoor Pursuit & Activities, Tourist Towns & Villages
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Tumble dryer, Washing machine, Laptop safe, Iron and ironing board
RATES PER WEEK (EUROS)
Prices based on an occupancy of 08 people:
|*WEEKLY PRICES||From EUR 8,000 to 16,500/week|
Stay 7 nights, pay 6!
Stay 14 nights, pay 11!
Discount applicable at the time of the booking – please ask for any Non-peak dates.
- The official prices for Villas in Greece are in EURO (€). Other Currencies are listed for reference only. If payments are required in other currencies, every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing. Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
- All prices published in PLV’s marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the Booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
Special terms and conditions that supersede our standard terms and conditions
If you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, you must notify PLV in writing as soon as possible. PLV shall make every attempt to meet your request but cannot guarantee compliance with such requests.
Modifications to the booking form are only valid if they are made in writing, and if they are signed by you and us, or when we have inputted amendments into the booking form. You hereby agree to indemnify PLV/the owner for any reasonable expenses incurred in making an amendment.
Should you wish to cancel your booking for whatever reason, this should also be made in writing and charges will be levied as follows:
(i) if cancelled more than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the deposit payment will be forfeited (unless the deposit is paid by credit card in which case the deposit will be refunded in full if cancellation is received within 24 hours of payment being taken); and
(ii) if cancelled less than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the full booking price will be forfeited and 100% of the booking shall be due and payable to PLV.
We strongly advise that every client take out suitable holiday insurance for the duration of their stay, including cancellation insurance to limit your cancellation risk and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
INCLUSIONS AND EXTRAS
- Energy costs included
- Linen, towels, pool towels and slippers are all included in the rate
- End of stay cleaning included in the rental price
- Pool heating: there is no additional charge for pool heating, but this is only in operation during cooler winter months.
With a Vill’otel holiday, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
- Deluxe welcome hamper with local delicacies
- Welcome drinks for your group
- Fridge stocking service
- Private chef service (Included, will cook 2 meals a day, you just buy the food)
- Security deposit: €1300 will be required at check-in in cash. This money will be partially used by the chef for groceries. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in.
- Insurance: it is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa
- This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
- If you’d like to book the Vill’otel serviced option, contact us for a tailor-made quote. Typical costs range between €120 to €300 per person per week dependent on requirements.
- Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested at the time of booking.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests8
- Min Stay3 nights
- Cancellation Fee$Read our Terms and Conditions
- Security Deposit$EUR 1300
- Air Conditioned Bedrooms
- Airport Transfers on request
- Private Pool
- Safety Deposit Box
- Satellite TV