Catered Chamonix Chalet with Hot tub
Sleeps: 10-13 guests – 4 Bedrooms
Request for special offers and discounts at the time of the booking.
Prices based on an occupancy of 13 people
|*WEEKLY PRICES||From EURO – €7,073- €22,349- Weekly|
Newly awarded a 5-star rating, this unique Catered Chamonix Chalet with Hot-tub and shared pool in Argentiere will welcome you with an enticing combination of luxury, comfort and modernity. This Catered Chamonix Chalet with Hut-tub is part of a group of chalets that can be rented individually or combined for exclusive use as a hamlet, which can sleep up to 50 people. This being the Chalet Number 2 ( Sleeps 10 to 13 Guest), Chalet number 1 sleeps 10 to 12 people, Chalet number 3 sleeps 14 people, Chalet number 4 sleeps 10 to 12 people and all interconnected chalets sleeps in total 50 guests.
Each of the Catered Chamonix Chalet with Hut-tub can be rented with or without additional services such as a private chef, personal chauffeur, hosts, concierge, and more! It’s a great place to get pampered a unique setting and experience some magical holiday moments… All this at the foot of the Argentière glacier, facing Mont Blanc!
Good news! For a little extra, this property can be booked as a Vill’otel
Hang on… what is that?
It’s the perfect combo of the privacy of your own, You can now rent this Catered Chamonix Chalet with Hut-tub with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.
What can be arranged?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras for all the details or just ask us.
Chamonix is often preceded by its own reputation. As one of the most famous ski resorts in the world, it has visitors travelling from all corners of the world to experience the epic runs year after year. The Chamonix town centre, also known as Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, is an endlessly inviting little city with enough going on to entertain skiers and non-skiers alike for weeks on end.
The Chamonix Valley covers five main ski areas on four different mountains (with easy transfers in between). You can get yourself a single-resort lift pass or one that covers the whole valley. If you go with the latter option you’ll even have access to the Italian side of the valley in Courmayeur. The wider area encompasses 106 pistes at up to 3842m altitude and unparalleled off-piste runs.
Nearest Airport(s): Geneva (110 Km) & Chambery (160 km), , Nearest Village: Argentiere (300 m), Nearest Town/City: Chamonix (9 km), Nearest Restaurant: & Bar: Pub/Bar Under 200 metres, Nearest Piste: Les Grandes Montets (850 m)
Most of Chamonix’s ski areas are good for those who already feel at home on a pair of skis. Beginners definitely won’t get as much out of this valley as those who are comfortable tackling a black run. But that’s not saying Chamonix is unromantic by any means. There is incredible scenery for everyone to enjoy, from non-skiers to experts, and nature lovers will fall in love with the Chamonix in summer too. Ski season, however, often lasts until mid-March.
You’ll still find plenty to keep you occupied in town. There is an excellent selection of restaurants to choose from, ranging from Michelin starred fine dining to street food that will line your stomach for the après-ski (and rest assured there are dozens of great bars and clubs to choose from!)
For such a tiny town, Chamonix has much cultural activities to offer the visitor. The town has many museums and galleries. Two famous museums are Musée Alpin and the Espace Tairraz Crystal Museum. Also worth visiting are the Maison de la Mémoire et du Patrimoine, a heritage centre on the Rue des Moulins that has lots of old photos and ancient footage of the Chamonix valley through the ages. If live music is more your style then head over to the Maison des Artistes, the MJC or the Salle Olca for some unique and varied performances that include jazz, world music, classical and pretty much everything else in between – Check the events ahead here- Chamonix events calendar – a good place to find upcoming concerts.
Winter paragliding in Chamonix
Exhilarating and beautiful, accessible to almost everyone, it’s one of my favourite things that the valley has to offer – an unforgettable adventure high above the pistes.
Mer de Glace
Try the Mer de Glace on the same day on a package ticket for both the Aiguille and the Montenvers Train. A ride on the Montenvers train up to the longest ancient glacier in France should not be missed. Best is to start the day very early. The train winds its way up the side of the mountain, midst the pine woodlands and through some dark tunnels of rock to appear beside the Mer de Glace at 1913 metres. It is possible to fit in the ride on the rack and pinion Montenvers Train in the afternoon to visit the ice caves at the Mer de Glace.
It is upto you to decide whether you want to drive your own sledge or ride as a customer and leave the steering to the musher. The super friendly dogs are eager go and play.
Forest and photograph walks
Forest walks in the Chamonix Valley is recommend. Get the little le Mullet to the ski du fond building and start your walk there.
For those into Photo walks, Book a Guide here.
Photograph the exclusive neighbourhoods and hamlets of the Chamonix valley, Book here a professional photographer And meet with artists, craftsmen, chefs and guides, and appreciate their creations. Great activity for people with a passion for photography. In your walk you will cover Chamonix, Servoz, Les Houches, Le Coupeau, Vallorcine, Montroc and many other places that you may have not heard of.
Spas & massages
For those who seek full relaxation must visit one of Chamonix’s many spas.
Snowshoeing is ideal for non-skiers to try in Chamonix. Regardless of age or fitness anyone can take this experience.
Helicopter tours & paragliding
If you are in a rush, the swiftest way to make the most is taking a helicopter tour of the Mont Blanc Massif, where you will experience one of the most spectacular mountain landscapes on the earth. Paragliding flights take place every day and mostly take off from Brevent. Exhilarating and beautiful– an unforgettable adventure high above the pistes.
Aiguille du Midi
The Aiguille du Midi is a must! The highest cable car in Europe, it is a heart-stopping ride to the pinnacle, 3842 metres above sea level. Once at the top, you’re in another world of ice and snow. As you take the cables cars up you’ll see the extent of the Chamonix Valley, it really is massive. The views On the top over 3400m are really remarkable. It’s possible to cross to Italy from the top, on the Hellbronner lift.
Explore three countries, France Italy and Switzerland
Chamonix’s location on the border with Italy and Switzerland is ideal to explore three countries, including France.
Annecy is a wonderful old granite city with a network of canals running through it. Annecy is an hour’s drive from Chamonix Mont-Blanc or by train, just over an hour and a half. Go boating on the lake here or explore medieval part of town.
An hour’s drive through the Mont Blanc Tunnel is Italy. Have a day in the cheerful traditional town of Courmayeur- great Italian food and friendly bars. This delightful Italian town has a beautiful old centre with wonderful shops and an abundance of brilliant Italian restaurants both on and off the pistes. Particularly good if the weather is bad in Chamonix as there is often very different weather on the other side.
Montreux (Switzerland )
The lavish lakeside town of Montreux is a wonderful place to spend a day shopping, lunching, cruising on the lake or just taking in the ambience of the Swiss Riviera. It’s been appreciated for centuries for its architecture and stunning setting on the mountain-ringed lake. Don’t miss the Château de Chillon, one of Europe’s most wonderful views.
Geneva is just an hour away by car or bus, and the elegant lakeside towns of Vevey and Lausanne are also nearby.
For a cultural day out, there are several excellent galleries in Martigny. Martigny is also the home of the wonderfully eccentric St. Bernard Dog Museum. Also in this area is the lovely old hilltop town of Sion – a delightful place to spend a day, with picturesque streets some very good restaurants.
Try: Ice climbing, Trail running, Fat biking, Wine tasting, shopping, Gourmet dining and Chamonix Casino
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
This Catered Chamonix Chalet with Hut-tub and shared pool in Argentiere is decorated in a minimalist and contemporary style. It can accommodate up to 13 people.
Capacity: 10 to 13 people
- Master bedroom 1: 1 double bed or 2 separate beds with bathroom and toilet, open onto the terrace
- Master bedroom 2: 1 double bed or 2 separate beds with bathroom and toilet
- Family room 3: 1 double bed or 2 separate beds with bathroom and WC + 1 single bed on mezzanine, open on its balcony
- Family room 4: 1 double bed or 2 separate beds with shower room and separate toilet + 1 double bed or 2 separate beds on mezzanine, open on its balcony
- Enclosed bed: 1 double bed with sink and separate toilet
– Ski room with boot warmers
– Laundry room
– Store and utility room
– Kitchen with dining room
– Spacious sitting area with direct access to the outside terrace with hot tub
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Argentière is a pretty skiing, alpine hiking and mountaineering village in the French Alps, at an altitude of 1,252 m. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is a commune in the Haute Savoie department in the Rhone-Alpes region in the south-eastern part of France.
- STAFF: Fully Catered Luxury Ski chalet
- HEATING: Working Fireplace – Heating
- SWIMMING POOL: Yes- Heated Pool and Shared Pool
- HOT TUB – Yes
- DINING: Fully Catered Luxury Ski chalet
- COMMUNICATION: Internet/Wifi
- FAMILIES: Ideal for kids, teens, family and friends.
- PETS: Check st the time of Booking
- ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite TV, DVD,
- ENTERTAINMENT (NEARBY): Waterfront, Wine Tasting, Walking/Hiking Paths, Skiing, Outstanding Landscapes, Outdoor Pursuit & Activities, Tourist Towns & Villages
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Sauna/Steam, Gym/Fitness Room, Games Room, Indoor Games, Outdoor Games, utility room, washing machine and tumble dryer, Garage, Wine cellar.
RATES PER WEEK (EURO)
Prices based on an occupancy of 13 people:
|*WEEKLY PRICES||From EURO – €14,497- €22,349- Weekly|
- The official prices for Fully-Catered Chamonix Chalet with Hut-tub to rent in France are in EURO (€). Other Currencies are listed for reference only. If payments are required in other currencies, Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing. Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
- All prices published in PLV’s marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
*This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
Special terms and conditions that supersede our standard terms and conditions
If you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, you must notify PLV in writing as soon as possible. PLV shall make every attempt to meet your request but cannot guarantee compliance with such requests.
Modifications to the booking form are only valid if they are made in writing, and if they are signed by you and us, or when we have inputted amendments into the booking form. You hereby agree to indemnify PLV/the owner for any reasonable expenses incurred in making an amendment.
Should you wish to cancel your booking for whatever reason, this should also be made in writing and charges will be levied as follows:
(i) if cancelled more than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the deposit payment will be forfeited (unless the deposit is paid by credit card in which case the deposit will be refunded in full if cancellation is received within 24 hours of payment being taken); and
(ii) if cancelled less than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the full booking price will be forfeited and 100% of the booking shall be due and payable to PLV.
We strongly advise that every client take out suitable holiday insurance for the duration of their stay, including cancellation insurance to limit your cancellation risk and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property. Read more on our Terms and Conditions.
INCLUSIONS AND EXTRAS
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE
- Energy and heating costs
- Linen & towels
- End of stay cleaning
- Internet/Wi-Fi connection included
- Maid Service
- On-Site Concierge
- Breakfast (Cooked or continental breakfast, on 7 days)
- Property host
- Afternoon tea (on 7 days)
- Nespresso coffee machines with capsules supply
- 4-course gourmet dinner (on 6 days)
- Complimentary soft and alcoholic drinks from chalet’s fully stocked bar
NOT INCLUDED AND AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST:
- Tourist Tax not included in the rental price, to be paid at the property
- Babysitting Available
- Champagne and canapés welcome reception
- Beer on tap in home cinema room
- Ski & lift passes
- Ski hire delivery service to your chales
- Ski school (and childcare services)
- Airport transfers
- In-resort transport
- No smoking inside the chalet
- Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests.
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests13
- Min Stay7 nights
- Cleaning Fee$Included
- Cancellation Fee$See terms and conditions
- Security Deposit$Check at the time of Booking
- Fully Catered
- Maid service
- Satellite TV
- Shared pool
- Villa Manager