Luxury Villa in Phuket
Sleeps: 10 people – 5 ensuite bedrooms with queen-size beds.
|PRICES||From USD 1,500 to 3,500 ++ | See below for Discounts or Request for Special Offers|
|Special Rates apply for 3 or 4 bedrooms use|
Perched atop an emerald hill with uninterrupted views over Phang Nga Bay is the luxurious, five bedroom Baan Maprao. This elegant private villa on the exclusive Cape Yamu peninsula in east Phuket, offers opulent indoor and outdoor living with five-star features including a 22-metre infinity pool and a private cinema room. Designed by Philippe Starck and Jean-Michel Gathy, Baan Maprao offers a modern take on traditional Thai style. Perfect for families and friends, the villa is staffed with a manager, chef and villa attendants, and enjoys quick access to some of Phuket’s most spectacular sites.
The Villa is located on the exclusive Cape Yamu in the east coast of Phuket. The Cape has 3 marinas and 2 piers: it enjoys easy access to the mystical limestone karsts of Phang Nga Bay, and beautiful tropical islands such as Ko Naka Yai and Ko Rang Yai, both of which offer pristine white-sand beaches. For nature lovers, the Khao Phra Thaeo National Park with Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre and eye-catching Bang Pae waterfall are within close reach, while Phuket Town is a 30-minute drive away.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
- Upper-level sea-view living pavilion
- Home cinema with 70-inch TV, DVD player, sound system, and plenty of sofa seating
- Sea-view dining room with seating for 10
- Fully equipped western style kitchen
- Lower-level lounge adjacent to cinema, with pool views
- Reading room
- Expansive, tropical hillside garden
- Stylish 22-metre infinity pool with shallow section for children
- Deep veranda and pool deck with 4 sun loungers and umbrellas
- Private upper level sundeck with 2 sun loungers
- Upper level terrace with reflective pond
- Poolside pavilion with service kitchen and alfresco dining for 10
- Carport with space for 3 vehicles
MASTER SUITE: Spacious ground floor suite with views over the pool and sea | Queen-size bed with pillow-top mattress | Dressing area, sleek modern furnishings and tasteful artwork | Hardwood and terrazzo floors | Sitting area with 50-inch TV and sofa | Large ensuite bathroom with deep soaking tub, rain shower and twin sinks.
GUEST SUITES: Spacious ground and first floor suites with pool and sea views | All four have queen-size beds with pillow-top mattresses | Dressing area, sleek modern furnishings and tasteful artwork | 47-inch TVs | Hardwood and terrazzo floors | Opulent ensuite bathrooms with rain showers and twin sinks.
- LOCATION: Cape Yamu, Phuket, Thailand.
- POOL: 22m x 7m x 1.6m infinity pool.
- STAFF: Villa manager; chef; grounds keeper; villa attendants and 24-hour estate security. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuse) available on request at extra charge.
- DINING: Your chef is available to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner from a range of Thai and western menus, catering to special dietary requests wherever possible.
- COMMUNICATION: Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access and in-house phone system.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Private home cinema; satellite televisions; DVD players and sound system.
- FAMILIES: Baan Maprao is an ideal family villa, especially for families with older children. For the infants, a high chair and baby cot are available for use.
- SPA: Access to five-star spa, wellness and sports facilities at the nearby resort hotel, Point Yamu by COMO (additional fees apply).
- TRANSPORT: Car and driver hire and/or taxi pick-ups can easily be arranged with your villa manager.
- ADDITIONAL FACILITIES: Barbecue; safety deposit boxes; complimentary use of tennis court in the estate (guests must bring their own rackets and balls).
RATES PER NIGHT (USD)
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|4 Bedrooms||1,500 ++||1,800++||2,500++||3,500++|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
Taxes (++): 17.7% of taxes and service charge on top of the Rental Rate. Request for Special Offers and 3 or 4 Bedroom Rates
|EARLY BIRD | -15%||Bookings 150 days prior to check-in date (*excluding peak season)|
|LAST MINUTE | -10%||Bookings less than 15 days prior to check-in date – All Seasons.|
LONG STAY DISCOUNTS:
|10+ NIGHTS||Shoulder Season | High Season: -10% | Excluding Peak Season|
|Long Stay (10+ nights) & Early Bird (Standard rate – LS %) – *EB%||YES|
|Long Stay (10+ nights) & Last Minute (Standard rate – LS %) – LM%||YES|
*Low Seasons: 2019: 23 Apr to 30 Jun | 01 Sep to 26 Sep | 08 Oct to 31 Oct 2019 – 2020: 26 Apr to 30 Jun 2020.
*Shoulder Seasons: 2019: 03 Mar to 28 Mar | 01 Jul to 31 Aug | 27 Sep to 07 Oct | 01 Nov to 12 Dec 2019 – 2020: 01 Mar to 28 Mar 2020.
*High Seasons: 2019: 13 Jan to 31 Jan | 01 Feb to 10 Feb (Chinese New Year) | 11 Feb to 02 Mar | 29 Mar to 11 Apr | 12 Apr to 22 Apr (Easter) | *13 Dec to 19 Dec 2019 – 2020: 12 Jan to 23 Jan | 24 Jan to 01 Feb (CNY) | 02 Feb to 29 Feb | 29 Mar to 08 Apr | 09 Apr to 18 Apr (Easter) | 19 Apr to 25 Apr 2020.
*Peak Seasons: 2019: *21 Dec 2018 to 12 Jan 2019 (Christmas &NY) – 2020: 20 Dec 2019 to 11 Jan 2020 (Christmas &NY)
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests10
- Min Stay3 nights and more (depending on season)
- Cancellation Fee$Read Terms and Conditions
- Security Deposit$At the villa
- Masseuse/Spa Therapist (Extra Cost)
- Satellite TV
- Service Staff
- Villa Manager