Private Villa with pool in Argentario, Tuscany
|PRICES||2,447-6,488 EUR/week | See below for Seasonal Rates|
|BEACH||10 minutes by car|
This Villa in Argentario, Tuscany, is surrounded by gorgeous gardens and pleasant views over the glittering blue Mediterranean and Tuscan archipelago. The view from the garden is Giglio Island and on a clear sunny day, it is even possible to see the islands of Montecristo, Elba and Corsica. The villa is ideally located with just 2km from Porto Santo Stefano, on the Monte Argentario headland. The region is well-known for its beauty, and the surrounding territory is known as the “Maremma” that is characterised by a Mediterranean landscape and filled with pretty villages.
If you are looking for a villa for 10 to 11 sleeps with a private pool in Tuscany and near the sea, this is a perfect pick. Whether it is lunch under the pergola, after a energising dip in the swimming pool or a relaxing drink watching the sunset, we sense this villa will most certainly make anyone feel home away from home.
Near the Villa, Porto Santo Stefano offers ferry crossings to the islands of Giglio and Giannutri. Argentario has many rocky coves that can be reached on foot or by boat while the well-loved sandy beach is known as Spiaggia della Feniglia (Feniglia beach) and it is roughly 13km from the villa.
Porto Santo Stefano (shops of every kind): 2 km, Spiaggia della Feniglia (sandy beach) – 13 km; Porto Ercole – 14 km; Talamone and the Uccellina National Park – 28 km, Capalbio – 37 km, Grosseto – 45 km, Pitigliano – 66 km, Siena – 120 km, Rome – 170 km, Florence – 195 km.
- Beach Holidays: the Villa is located near some of the most beautiful beaches in Tuscany, such as Giglio Island, Capalbio, Giannutri and Argentario.
- Nature lovers: some of the most beautiful marine parks are located in this part of Tuscany.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
- Cheerful living area from which guests can gaze at the Mediterranean Sea.
- GROUND FLOOR: entrance, dining and living area with fireplace, Satellite TV and large windows with panoramic views; Kitchen (fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, 6 ring hob, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster, kettle, espresso maker, Italian Moka coffee maker)
- The large garden includes a beautiful furnished area perfect for dining, along with a swimming pool for the private use of guests.
- Right behind the property you will find a small independent apartment, which is infrequently occupied by the property owner.
- 2 steps higher: double bedroom, double bedroom with access to outside and private bathroom with shower, twin bedroom, bathroom with bath/shower.
- 5 steps higher (from the kitchen and living area level): twin bedroom.
- 7 steps lower (from the kitchen and living area level): bathroom with shower.
- Externally (not accessible from within the villa): there is a bedroom with a double bed, a single bed and a bathroom with shower.
All of the rooms have air-conditioning except from the bathrooms and the bedroom located upstairs from the level of the kitchen and living area.
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Porto Santo Stefano, Province of Grosseto, Italy.
- POOL: Private swimming pool (10 x 5 m – depth 1.8 m) (enclosed by fencing). Open from 1st May to 30th September.
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa.
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa. There is a kitchen with fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, 6 ring hob, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster, kettle, espresso maker, Italian Moka coffee maker.
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi
- ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite TV.
- FOR FAMILIES: Suitable for families with children. Baby Cot on request.
- TRANSPORT: Porto Santo Stefano ferry port; Florence International Airport – 194 km; Rome Fiumicino International Airport – 147 km.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Barbecue available, Washing Machine, Fireplace.
|2019||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|PER WEEK||2,447 – 2,784 €||4,335 €||5,141 €||6,488 €|
|PER NIGHT||166 – 270 €||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MIN STAY||3 nights||7 nights||7 nights||7 nights|
Low Season: 30th Mar – 27th Apr 2019 | 21st Sep – 2nd Nov 2019
Shoulder Season: 27th Apr – 1st Jun 2019 | 31st Aug – 21st Sep 2019
High Season: 1st Jun – 15th Jun 2019
Peak Season: 15th Jun – 31st Aug 2019
Included in the rental price: Electricity, Wi-Fi, Baby Cot, Pool Towels.
Extra services included in the rental prices: Please ask.
Extra services to be paid on site: See below
Not included in the rental price and to be paid on the spot:
- Final Cleaning (mandatory): 250.00€
- Maid service (on request): 15.00€ per hour
- Refundable security deposit in cash (mandatory): 800.00€
- Heating: according to consumption
- Pets (on request): 50.00€ per pet per week
Usual check in day: Any day during Low and Shoulder Season. Saturday during High Season.
Our official Prices for Villas in Italy are in Euros. Other Currencies are listed for Reference Only.
- Check In5:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests11
- Min Stay3 nights and more (depending on season)
- Cleaning Fee$250EUR
- Cancellation Fee$Read Terms and Conditions
- Security Deposit$800EUR
- Air Conditioned Bedrooms
- Free Parking on premises
- Maid service
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Self-Catering Villa