Private Villa with pool near Lucca, Tuscany
Sleeps: 10. Up to 30 sleeps if booked with its neighbouring Villa 800.
|PRICES||€ 2,100-5,800/week | See below for Seasonal Rates|
|BEACH||1 hour by car|
This is a typical Tuscan villa with a Private swimming pool and a spectacular view. The villa is located in the centre of a property of over 18 acres of woods and olive groves. The Villa is a large and beautiful farmhouse dating back to the second half of the 18th Century, situated in a quiet and panoramic location. This property is part of a large farming estate comprising 2 independent villas (about 100 meters away): the villa can also be booked together with its neighbouring Villa, for a total capacity of 30 guests. The villa is ideal for large or small family holidays, including weddings and events with both villas combined, if needed.
This Villa is equipped with all comforts and a fireplace to keep you warmer if you book it during winter period. With a spacious garden and private pool, it is also a perfect destination for a villa holiday in the summer. The Villa has been tastefully restored preserving its original architectural features, such as the ancient terracotta-tiled floors, the beautiful beamed ceilings and has been turned into a welcoming country house. The interiors are tastefully furnished with antique pieces, ancient doors, paintings and Persian carpets. The outside areas offer a nice 2,500-square-meter garden and a beautiful infinity private pool set in panoramic location. The pool is on a natural terrace a few metres below the level of the villa and has a magnificent and almost theatrical view over the valley.
Towards the North, the Villa faces the towers of Serravalle Pistoiese and in the distance the mountains of Abetone, a famous skiing resort. To the South-West the hillside town of Monsummano Alto. The road in front of the villa leads only to the few surrounding houses. The property is conveniently located near Lucca, Florence, Pisa, Pistoia and the Versilia coastline area, with large beaches, nightlife and a great variety of restaurants.
Distances: Monsummano Terme with general stores 4 km away, Montecatini Terme 7 km, Golf Course (6 18-hole courses): 10 km; Lucca 38 km, Pisa (airport), Florence and the coastline within 65 km, San Gimignano 70 km, Greve in Chianti 80 km away, Siena 120 km, Roma Fiumicino International Airport:350 km.
- Outdoor lovers: hikes, walks and horse riding is available in the nearby hills.
- Culture and Art: the Villa is conveniently located in the heart of Cultural Tuscany, only 30 minutes from Lucca, 1 hour from Florence and near Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano.
- Special events and gatherings: the Villa can be rented with its sister house in the same property. Together they can accommodate up to 30 guests in total.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
- Ground floor: large 80-square-meter living-room (satellite TV, DVD reader) with beautiful fireplace dating back to the 16th century, dining area and access on to the garden, open sitting-room with double sofa-bed, charming kitchen (2 ovens, small microwaves, 6 burners, large fridge with ice maker and freezer, dishwasher, toaster, American coffee maker, double marble sink) with fireplace, dining table for 8 persons and access on to a covered terrace with dining table for 14 persons, laundry (washing-machine, dryer, ironing facilities).
- Large, well-groomed garden with infinity private swimming-pool (16 x 8 m – depth from 1,4 m to 2,5 m – open from 15/04 to 15/10) with Jacuzzi area for 8 persons and upstream swimming, spacious solarium with sun-beds, tables, chairs and sun-umbrellas.
- Large changing room with bathroom with 2 showers.
- Guests staying at the villa can also enjoy the use of a small stone amphitheatre under the pool area and of a nice relaxing shaded area with barbecue.
- Four mountain bikes are available.
- Ground floor: 1 Double bedroom with access on to a covered terrace with table and chairs for 12 people overlooking the pool, bathroom with bathtub and Jacuzzi shower.
- First Floor: 1 spacious double bedroom offering nice panoramic views and ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi shower/Turkish bath; 1 twin-bedded room, 1 double bedroom, bathroom with Jacuzzi shower.
All bedrooms offer stunning panoramic views.
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Monsummano Terme, Province of Pistoia, Tuscany.
- POOL: Open from 15 April to 15 October. 8 x 16 metres, with a large hydro-massage area for 8 people.
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa. Maid Service available.
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa. There is a Gourmet Kitchen with 2 ovens, small microwaves, 6 burners, large fridge with ice maker and freezer, dishwasher, toaster, American coffee maker, double marble sink.
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi, Telephone
- ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite TV, DVD, Golf Course nearby.
- FOR FAMILIES: Baby Cot available on request.
- TRANSPORT: 4 Mountain Bikes, Parking for 4 cars within the premises.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Laundry (washing-machine, dryer, ironing facilities); Alarm System; mosquito nets, hairdryers (in all bathrooms), Fireplace, Heating.
|2019||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|PER WEEK||2,300 €||3,500 €||4,600 €||5,800 €|
|MIN STAY||7 nights||7 nights||7 nights||7 nights|
Low Season: 5th Jan – 6th Apr 2019 | Oct 26, 2019 – Dec 21, 2019
Shoulder Season: Apr 06, 2019 – May 11, 2019 | Sep 28, 2019 – Oct 26, 2019 | Dec 21, 2019 – Jan 11, 2020
High Season: May 11, 2019 – Jun 15, 2019 | Aug 31, 2019 – Sep 28, 2019
Peak Season: Jun 15, 2019 – Aug 31, 2019
Local Tax: 0,75 € per person/per day for the first 7 days of stay (not applicable to children under 12 years).
Air conditioning: based on consumption. Please see below.
Included in the rental price: Welcome Dinner, Welcome kit, Internet Wifi, Firewood, Babycot (on request), Pets (on request)
Extra services included in the rental prices: Please ask.
Extra services (to be requested at reservation and to be paid on site): Maid service by arrangement (€ 12,- / per hour). Linen and towel change (€ 130,- / per change). Chef service (prices on demand). Baby sitting service (€ 10,- / per hour). Chauffeur service available (with driver’s car € 40,- / per hour – with guests’ car € 20,- / per hour). Food shopping service (price on demand). Hair-dresser, massage service available by arrangement. Body-guard service available upon request. Upon request it is also possible to organise painting and Italian and Tuscan cooking classes, guided tours. Small pets are allowed.
Not included in the rental price and to be paid on the spot:
- Final Cleaning (compulsory): 250.00€, valid from 5 January 2019
- Maid service (on request): 12.00€ per hour
- Refundable security deposit in cash (mandatory): 800.00€
- Heating: according to consumption, valid until 5 January 2019
- Air conditioning: 0.35€ per kWh, valid until 5 January 2019
- Air conditioning: 0.40€ per kWh, valid from 6 January 2019
- Tourist tax (mandatory): 0.75€ per person per day
Usual check in day: Saturdays.
Our official Prices for Villas in Italy are in Euros. Other Currencies are listed for Reference Only.
- Check In5:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests10
- Min Stay7
- Cleaning Fee$250EUR
- Cancellation Fee$Read Terms and Conditions
- Security Deposit$At the Villa
- Free Parking on premises
- Maid service
- Private Pool
- Safety Deposit Box
- Satellite TV