Villa Adasa | Luxury Villa in Bali, Indonesia.
Sleeps: 6 people (3 ensuite bedrooms: 1 with king-size bed, 2 with twins convertible to king); 2 extra beds on request (extra costs apply).
|PRICES||From USD 780 to 1,250 ++ | See below for Discounts or Request for Special Offers|
|BEACH||200 meters from Beach|
Securely set in the exclusive Laksmana estate, moments from the beach, This 3 bedroom villa in Seminyak Bali fully staffed and Villa Adasa is perfect for couples and families who seek an uber-stylish yet peaceful base in the heart of Seminyak. The handsomely furnished vaulted living room encourages conversation and convivial meals, while the poolside bale and upper sun deck provide quiet corners of retreat. Above the two guest bedrooms that open onto the pool is a huge master
suite with sitting area and large sunset terrace. Ku De Ta, La Lucciola and Potato Head are among the iconic restaurants and bars a short stroll away.
Villa Adasa is located in the Laksmana enclave, an exclusive gated community with round-the-clock security in the heart of Seminyak’s ‘Golden Triangle’ – the chicest area on Bali’s south-western coast. Only 200m from the beach, the villa is a short stroll from some of the best restaurants and bars on the island, including La Lucciola, Petitenget, Metis, Sarong, Ku De Ta and Potato Head. Also within walking distance are boutiques, lifestyle shops and spas.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
- • Huge 80sqm open-sided living pavilion with soaring vaulted alang-alang (thatched) roof
• Plush cream sofas covered with colourful scatter cushions
• Dining table and eight chairs
• Wireless Sonos music system and Bose sound system
• Professional kitchen with poolside bar counterLarge, air-conditioned living area with comfortable couches, funky lamps, and satellite-channel TV and DVD player
- Dining area with table for 12
- An astonishing collection of artwork, wall murals and a suspended sculpture
- Kitchenette for guest use (there is also a main staff service kitchen)
- • 14m x 5m greenstone-tiled swimming pool
• Poolside bale with two king-size daybeds
• Sun-bathing lawn with loungers and parasols
• Private raised terrace with pool shower
- Glamorous master bedroom suite occupies the entire second level of the two-storey bedroom wing
- King-size bed with goose-down duvet/pillows and luxury cotton bedding
- Dressing area, study and TV sitting area
- TV, DVD, Bose sound system
- Full width terrace with built in seating and sunset views
- Large bathroom with statement terrazzo bath set before doors to the terrace
- Two bedrooms opening onto the pool terrace
- King-size beds (can be split to create twins)
- Sandstone shower rooms with indoor garden
- LOCATION: The Laksmana Estate, Seminyak, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
- POOL: 14m x 5m
- STAFF: Manager; chef; butler/service staff (24-hour); gardener; security. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
- DINING: Breakfast is complimentary. For other meals – Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes from a priced menu. Requests
accommodated (including special diets).
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi internet; telephone landline (local and IDD calls extra).
- ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite TVs; DVD players; DVD library; Sono sand Bose music systems; iPod docks; books and magazines.
- FAMILIES: Villa Adasa is well equipped for families. Facilities include a high chair; baby cot; pool safety fence (on request).
- SPA: On request, treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists in the privacy of the villa (extra costs apply).
- TRANSPORT: Centrally Located. Many attractions are within easy walking distance. If additional transport is required, the villa manager will happily call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or organise the hire of a car and driver.
- ADDITIONAL FACILITIES: Barbecue; in-room safes; massage bed; generator back-up.
- Food & Beverage system: Priced Menu and NOT Grocery bills plus 20%++ surcharge.
- Daily Breakfast: Yes
RATES PER NIGHT (USD)
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|Whole Villa||780 ++||870 ++||960 ++||1250++|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
Please request for Discounted rates for lesser number of rooms.
Taxes (++): 15.5% of taxes and service charge on top of the Rental Rate.
|EARLY BIRD | -15%||Bookings 150 days prior to check-in date (*excluding peak season)|
|LAST MINUTE | -10%||Bookings less than 15 days prior to check-in date – All Seasons.|
LONG STAY DISCOUNTS:
|10+ NIGHTS||Shoulder Season: -15% | High Season: -10% | Peak Season: -5%|
|30+ NIGHTS||Shoulder Season: -20% | High Season: -15% | Peak Season: -10%|
|Long Stay (10+ nights) & Early Bird (Standard rate – LS %) – *EB%||YES|
|Long Stay (10+ nights) & Last Minute (Standard rate – LS %) – LM%||YES|
*Low Seasons: 2019: 06 Jan to 01 Feb | 11 Feb to 04 Apr | 22 Apr to 14 Jun | 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019 – 2020: 05 Jan to 23 Jan | 1 Feb to 27 Mar | 3 May to 19 Jun 2020.
*Shoulder Seasons: 2019: 05 Apr to 16 Apr | 15 Jun to 21 Jun | 18 Aug to 31 Aug – 2020: 28 Mar to 8 Apr | 14 Apr to 2 May | 20 Jun to 26 Jun
*High Seasons: 2019:15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019 – 2020: 24 Jan to 31 Jan | 9 Apr to 13 Apr
*Peak Seasons: 2019: 26 Dec to 05 Jan – 2020: 26 Dec to 04 January.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests6
- Min Stay4 nights
- Cancellation Fee$Read Terms and Conditions
- Security Deposit$At the Villa
- Air Conditioned Bedrooms
- Gardener/General Maintenance
- Masseuse/Spa Therapist (Extra Cost)
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Service Staff
- Suitable for Events
- Villa Manager