Luxury 4 Bedroom Beach Villa Sanur-Ketewel Bali
Sleeps: 8 adults (Joglo with king-size bed; main villa with 3 king-size beds) 2 extra beds.
|PRICES||From USD 510 to 900 ++ | See below for discounts or Request for Special Offers|
|For rentals with reduced number of rooms: Discounts are available on request.|
The four-bedroom Villa Maya is situated absolutely beachfront on the glistening black-sands of Pabean Beach on Bali’s south-east coast. This beautiful, eclectic villa presents indoor and outdoor living in a three-bedroom main house and a one-bedroom honeymoon villa, linked by a door in the garden wall, and each with its own private garden, pool and seaside deck. Ideal for brides and grooms and their friends, Villa Maya specialises in beachfront weddings for up to 100 guests who can look forward to glorious coastline views and a five-star standard of service within the calm tranquility that is the true essence of Bali.
Majapahit Beach Villas are located at Pabean Beach down a narrow lane off the Klungkung Bypass, which runs along the east coast and is also known as the Sunrise Road. Bounded by the River Wos, rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya, banana and coconut groves, the area is blessed with spectacular views extending across the ocean towards the beaches of Sanur and Nusa Dua, the islands of Lembongan, Ceningan and Penida, and the mountains of East Bali.
This glistening black sand stretch of coastline is popular with surfers and beachcombers but swirling currents and a lack of lifeguards make it unsuitable for swimming for all but the most confident of swimmers.
The nearby village of Ketewel is the origin of the celebrated Legong Bededari Dance, and the neighbouring village of Saba produced the finest Legong dancers on the island. There are no Western-style restaurants in this area, but there are plenty of local warungs (eateries), while international restaurants, shops galore can be found just 13 km away in Sanur. Also the location is in between Seminyak and the cultural capital of Bali, Ubud and just 5 -10 minutes from all the famous traditional villages of Mas, Sukawati, Batubulan and Batuan for all handicraft shopping.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
- Fan-cooled living and dining room bordering the swimming pool, with folding glass doors, Satellite TV and hi fi system, sofas and occasional furniture
- Sunken Jacuzzi extending into the living space and overflowing into the pool to create an attractive water feature
- Dining area overlooking a fish pond, furnished with a solid table and six planter chairs
- Colourful local artwork, woodcarvings and antiques throughout the villa
- Fully equipped kitchen adjoining the dining room
- Charming open-sided living pavilion in the garden,with colourful beaded lanterns, large cushioned daybed and two circular dining tables and armchair
- Walled garden with manicured lawns fringed by towering coconut palms, pandanas, fragrant frangipanis and flowering shrubs.
- 14m swimming pool, outdoor shower, sun loungers and sunbrellas
- Open-sided draped massage pavilion with massage bed
- Large timber deck set on a beachside buff, with stone steps leading down to the black-sand beach. Furnished with a daybed, a balé and an alfresco dining table with six cane chairs
- Occupies entire upper floor, under a soaring pitched roof
- King-size bed, desk and chair
- Satellite TV/DVD/CD player
- Glass doors opening onto timber balcony with sofa and loungers
- Panoramic sea views
- Air conditioned
- Ensuite with bathtub, shower and two separate dressing rooms
- Two identical air conditioned guest bedrooms on ground floor
- Each furnished with king-size bed, desk and chair
- Satellite TV/DVD/CD player
- Magnificent carved wooden doors
- Terraces with twin loungers
- Stunning semi open-air bathrooms with water features, bath tubs and rain showers
Joglo (Bridal Suite)
- Ornately carved, antique Indonesian timber house with private beachside setting
- Air conditioned bedroom with king-size bed and flat-screen TV
- Shady open-sided living room with hardwood floors and richly carved ceilings
- Bright tropical gardens with 9m x 3m plunge pool
- Waterfront deck furnished with built-in couches shaded by a canvas canopy, sun loungers and bean bags
- Steps leading down to the black-sand beach
- Location Ketewel, Gianyar, south-east Bali, Indonesia.
- Neighbourhood: Saba Bay Riding Stables (3km); Bali Bird Park/Safari & Marine park (7km); Surfing at Cucukan (7km); Sanur (13km); Ubud (17km).
- Capacity: 8 adults (Joglo with king-size bed; main villa with 3 king-size beds) 2 extra beds.
- POOL: Main pool: 14m x 5m. 1m-1.9m depth; Secondary pool at Joglo: 9m x 3m x 1.8m; Two adjoining 1.5m x 1.5m jacuzzis.
- STAFF: (For the whole complex) villa manager; assistant manager; 6 butlers; chef; 4 kitchen staff; 6 housekeepers; 5 gardeners/ pool attendants; 5 security guards; 2 on-site masseuses; 2 maintenance; front of house receptionist; babysitter (extra/on request).
- DINING:Accomplished chef, experienced in fine-dining and entertaining, with wide repertoire of international and Asian dishes from healthy to decadent.
- COMMUNICATION: IDD telephone; WiFi broadband internet access.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Flat-screen satellite channel TV and DVD player in living pavilion and each bedroom.
EVENTS: When all Majapahit villas are booked together, weddings and events for up to 80 seated guests can be accommodated.
FOR FAMILIES: Pool toys; DVDs; shallow area in pool.
TRANSPORT: A 7-seater car and driver is available for up to 8 hours per day at a charge of US$35++ (excludes petrol).
ADDITIONAL FACILITIES : Barbecue; safety deposit box; full back-up diesel powered generator.
FOOD & BEVERAGE SYSTEM:Grocery bills plus 20%++ surcharge.
DAILY BREAKFAST: No
RATES PER NIGHT (USD)
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
Please request for Discounted rates for lesser number of rooms.
Taxes (++): 15.5% of taxes and service charge on top of the Rental Rate.
|EARLY BIRD | -15%||Bookings 150 days prior to check-in date (*excluding peak season)|
|LAST MINUTE | -10%||Bookings less than 15 days prior to check-in date – All Seasons.|
LONG STAY DISCOUNTS:
|10+ NIGHTS||Shoulder Season: -15% | High Season: -10% | Peak Season: -5%|
|30+ NIGHTS||Shoulder Season: -20% | High Season: -15% | Peak Season: -10%|
|Long Stay (10+ nights) & Early Bird (Standard rate – LS %) – *EB%||YES|
|Long Stay (10+ nights) & Last Minute (Standard rate – LS %) – LM%||YES|
*Low Seasons: 2019: 06 Jan to 01 Feb | 11 Feb to 04 Apr | 22 Apr to 14 Jun | 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019 – 2020: 05 Jan to 23 Jan | 1 Feb to 27 Mar | 3 May to 19 Jun 2020.
*Shoulder Seasons: 2019: 05 Apr to 16 Apr | 15 Jun to 21 Jun | 18 Aug to 31 Aug – 2020: 28 Mar to 8 Apr | 14 Apr to 2 May | 20 Jun to 26 Jun
*High Seasons: 2019:15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019 – 2020: 24 Jan to 31 Jan | 9 Apr to 13 Apr
*Peak Seasons: 2019: 26 Dec to 05 Jan – 2020: 26 Dec to 04 January.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out12:00 PM
- Max Guests10
- Min Stay2
- Air Conditioned Bedrooms
- Safety Deposit Box
- Satellite TV
- Service Staff
- Suitable for Events
- Villa Manager