Luxury 3 bedroom beach Villa Sanur-Ketewel Bali
Sleeps: 6 adults (3 king-size beds) 2 extra beds may be set up on guest request at additional charge.
|PRICES||From USD 340 to 605 ++ | See below for Discounts or Request for Special Offers|
|BEACH||Beachfront- 30 meters from the beach|
The Luxury 3 bedroom beach Villa in Sanur-Ketewel, Bali is named Villa Nataraja, Part of the three-villa Majapahit Beach Villas complex. The 3-bedroom Villa Nataraja, situated just 30 metres from a glistening black-sand beach ear Ketewel on Bali’s south-east coast, presents indoor and outdoor living, a swimming pool in a private walled garden, and a 13-metre elevated beachfront deck that has been specially allocated for the use of the guests, offering glorious views. The contemporary architecture incorporates local materials and many elements of Balinese-Hindu philosophy, while a mix of modern and antique furnishings means comfort is assured. Guests staying at Villa Nataraja can look forward to five-star service within the calm tranquility that is the true essence of Bali.
Majapahit Beach Villas are located at Pabean Beach down a narrow lane off the Klungkung Bypass, which runs along the east coast and is also known as the Sunrise Road. Bounded by the River Wos, rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya, banana and coconut groves, the area is blessed with spectacular views extending across the ocean towards the beaches of Sanur and Nusa Dua, the islands of Lembongan, Ceningan and Penida, and the mountains of East Bali.
This glistening black sand stretch of coastline is popular with surfers and beachcombers but swirling currents and a lack of lifeguards make it unsuitable for swimming for all but the most confident of swimmers.
The nearby village of Ketewel is the origin of the celebrated Legong Bededari Dance, and the neighbouring village of Saba produced the finest Legong dancers on the island. There are no Western-style restaurants in this area, but there are plenty of local warungs (eateries), while international restaurants, shops galore can be found just 13 km away in Sanur. Also the location is in between Seminyak and the cultural capital of Bali, Ubud and just 5 -10 minutes from all the famous traditional villages of Mas, Sukawati, Batubulan and Batuan for all handicraft shopping.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
- Bright living and dining area opens to the garden and makes a great social hub
- Opulent double jacuzzi extends right into the living room
- Fan-cooled space with hardwood floors, comfy chairs, satellite-channel TV, and dining for six
- Stylish interiors feature artwork, antique carvings and two ornate timber doors
- Feature staircase spirals up to the master suite#
- 12-metre swimming pool
- Large comfortably furnished balé hung with billowing white drapes
- Private walled garden with lush lawn, shaded sun loungers and bursting with tropical foliage
- Massage pavilion at the far end of the pool Beachside deck with thatched balé shared with Villa Nataraja
- Opulent, air-conditioned room regally decked out in dark woods and rich fabrics
- King-size bed
- Artwork includes framed photos from Bali’s golden age
- Sliding doors onto wide, shaded balcony overlooking the pool
- Sumptuous, two-part ensuite bathroom with bath, shower and twin basins
- Sleep to the sound of the surf
- Two mirror-image, air-conditioned, ground floor rooms with king-size beds
- Featuring magnificent carved doors and soaring wood-and-bamboo-lined ceilings
- Accessible from both garden and living area
- Semi-open-air bathrooms in black polished concrete and with pergola roofs
- Seductive hidden lighting, sunken tubs, rain shower and tropical plants in both bathrooms
- Location Ketewel, Gianyar, south-east Bali, Indonesia. Neighbourhood Saba Bay Riding Stables (3km); Bali Bird Park/Safari & Marine park (7km); Surfing at Cucukan (7km); Sanur (13km); Ubud (17km).
- Capacity: 6 adults (3 king-size beds) 2 extra beds.
- Living Areas: Living/dining room with table for 6-8; balé relaxation pavilion; 13-metre area of beachfront deck with seating, shared with guests in Villa Nataraja.
- Pool: 12m x 5m. 1m-1.9m depth; two adjoining 1.5m x 1.5m jacuzzis.
- Staff (For the whole complex) villa manager; assistant manager; 6 butlers; chef; 4 kitchen staff; 6 housekeepers; 5 gardeners/ pool attendants; 5 security guards; 2 on-site masseuses; 2 maintenance; front of house receptionist; babysitter (extra/on request).
- Dining: Accomplished chef, experienced in fine-dining and entertaining, with wide repertoire of international and Asian dishes from healthy to decadent.
- Communication: IDD telephone; WiFi broadband internet access.
- Entertainment :Flat-screen satellite channel TV and DVD player in living pavilion; satellite TV/DVD player in each bedroom.
- Events: When all Majapahit villas are booked together, weddings and events for up to 80 seated guests can be accommodated.
- For families: Pool toys; DVDs; shallow area in pool.
- Transport: A 7-seater car and driver is available for up to 8 hours per day at a charge of US$35++ (excludes petrol).
- Additional: facilities Barbecue; safety deposit box; full back-up diesel powered generator.
- Food & Beverage system: Grocery bills plus 20%++ surcharge
- DAILY BREAKFAST: No
RATES PER NIGHT (USD)
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
Taxes (++): 15.5% of taxes and service charge on top of the Rental Rate.
|EARLY BIRD | -15%||Bookings 150 days prior to check-in date (*excluding peak season)|
|LAST MINUTE | -10%||Bookings less than 15 days prior to check-in date – All Seasons.|
LONG STAY DISCOUNTS:
|10+ NIGHTS||Shoulder Season: -15% | High Season: -10% | Peak Season: -5%|
|30+ NIGHTS||Shoulder Season: -15% | High Season: -10% | Peak Season: -5%|
|Long Stay (10+ nights) & Early Bird (Standard rate – LS %) – *EB%||YES|
|Long Stay (10+ nights) & Last Minute (Standard rate – LS %) – LM%||YES|
*Low Seasons: 2019: 06 Jan to 01 Feb | 11 Feb to 04 Apr | 22 Apr to 14 Jun | 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019 – 2020: 05 Jan to 23 Jan | 1 Feb to 27 Mar | 3 May to 19 Jun 2020.
*Shoulder Seasons: 2019: 05 Apr to 16 Apr | 15 Jun to 21 Jun | 18 Aug to 31 Aug – 2020: 28 Mar to 8 Apr | 14 Apr to 2 May | 20 Jun to 26 Jun
*High Seasons: 2019:15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019 – 2020: 24 Jan to 31 Jan | 9 Apr to 13 Apr
*Peak Seasons: 2019: 26 Dec to 05 Jan – 2020: 26 Dec to 04 January.
- Check In3:00 PM
- Check Out12:00 PM
- Max Guests8
- Min Stay2
- Air Conditioned Bedrooms
- Gardener/General Maintenance
- Satellite TV
- Service Staff
- Villa Manager